The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For the love of god... (Or Supras)

Spunkmeyer

I wasn't lucky enough to make a weekend of it as we had fixed plans smack in the middle. As Plan C was a stop over - hotel, take the wife out for a nice meal etc [emoji12] but she wasn't having any of it. Plan D was stop over - hotel, I'll take anyone out for a meal that was lying on the st at midnight.... But just went with Plan E to man up and get it over with ☕️[emoji594] I think it was 776 miles

Edited by Spunkmeyer (see edit history)

473 miles each way (Aberdeen - Kettering) for my first Supra.

244 miles each way (Aberdeen - Cramlington) for my current Supra.

I think the worst one was 504 miles each way (Aberdeen - Bristol) in one day to pick up a Honda SMX while I had a broken ankle. :D :lol:

I used to travel 535 miles (9 hours) each way from Hereford to Macduff (about an hour above Aberdeen) quite regular... admittedly I only done it in the Supra once though the rest was in my Lancer and my Civic (cheap dailys :) lol)

I hope she was worth it buddy:)