The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Camera Snooper

Markie

I've heard a big block of wood under the throttle pedal works best, minimal cost, no updates needed, and legal in every court in the land :D

Seriously my Road Angel backed up with the TomTom Go and Pocket GPS database seems to find most cameras around.

It gets a bit tiring driving round the M25 with the constant bleeping and shouting of "Gatso" every bridge you get to, but I suppose that's the price you have to pay. (That and the £800 to buy them and the £100 subscription for the RA :) )

Easy smartarse answer is, if you don't know (where the cameras are, in) the area, don't speed!

Bad idea having the wallet by my side while on the net :)

Just ordered the new road angel. Cost me £400

Ohh I have some free gifts aswell - Cheap as chips :thanku:

Damn! i bought my road angel 2 for £350! R-Tec in St, albans and all the local shops are doing it for that price.

Sorry, I would have told you if I'd seen this thread earlier

Im using the new road angel and it is a good choice, had a problem with the power lead tho so if one day it doesnt power up it may just be the lead as i found out, not before having a good curse!

Quote; "I've heard a big block of wood under the throttle pedal works best, minimal cost, no updates needed"

Used to have a similar idea to Geoff's, but i used a bath sponge instead, just incase i REALLY HAD to push the pedal..... alongside Golf GTI's etc... :p