The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Regular meets around London (North London)?

Tariqd

I'm wanting to come across more Supras at meets because I never see any about often enough, so my question is are there any weekly/monthly meets going on around North London or close enough? Im usually at the drifting spot every Sunday in Tottenham but it would be nice to actually meet some owners and see some other Supras maybe even convoy. Looks like the events sub forum on here is looking slightly dead.

Cheers guys

There's a few supras in enfield - quite a big car scene in Enfield. At least there used to be as I used to live there. Big car meets on a10 or there around on Sundays - complete with police helicopters :D. I know they clamped down a lot a few years ago though.

Yep the McDonalds/Krispy Kreme area been shut down fairly hard which sucks. Not doing anyone any harm...

Come to the Bluewater supra meet. We are in Romford and only a 25 minute drive to Bluewater.

I will try to attend that at some point I really need to haha.

Me and few others are planning a big convoy from Ace Cafe to Tottenham drift spot on Sunday evening if any of you lot want to join or know anyone who would?