The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6speed single

Jam127

For sale is my much loved toyota supra which i have spent alot of money and alot of time on.

Im going to be open and as honest as i can so you know exactly what your getting ..

I had 2 supras, this one and another. The other was a genuine 6 speed which was used to convert this one. My other car was involved in a bit of a bump and the shell was gone. I thought about splitting it all up and selling in parts but i simply couldn't part with it so i bought another full supra (this one) and used the shell. Everything that needed changed was done, i bought a 5 speed so i wasnt messing around welding transmission tunnels etc in place and it made life alot easier. The engine in the car has done no more than 2000miles since a rebuild - mentioned in spec. And was also remapped a day before the bump.

Heres the spec of the top of my head -

The engine was built by marcin mucha at mac motorsport a few months ago which included -

Polished crank

Honed block

Every single gasket replaced ( toyota parts)

Crank pulley

Oil pump

Acl bearings

Arp head studs

New shells

Everything checked

He even painted rocker covers red and put his sticker on (his mark)

Engine -

Greddy T78 turbo kit including - the hand polished turbo (obviously:D) manifold, wastegate, screamer pipe, intake pipe and exhaust downpipe

Massive greddy front mount intercooler

Arc radiator

740cc injectors (at a guess by my tuner)

Sard fuel pressure regulator

Flocked spark plug cover

3bar map sensor

Airinx air filter

Trust oil cooler

Apexi 4" exhaust system

3" down pipe

Engine managment :

Apexi power fc ecu with hand commander

Dual sbc blitz boost controller (4 boost settings)

Exterior :

Ridox style front bumper (fibreglass)

Ridox style side skirts (fibreglass)

Trd spoiler (rep i think)

Rear tinted windows

Interior :

Standard seats (drivers electrics work)

Momo race steering wheel

Steering wheel extender

Boost gauge (have clock if wanted)

Vibe front speakers (could be neater)

Sony bluetooth head unit (wasnt going to sell but will leave in if asking price is met)

Trd 320 dials

Blue bulb conversion behind dials

Crap rubber floor mats

All dash panels flocked

Led interior bulbs

Brakes and wheels :

Uk spec calipers - discs and pads to match of course

Braided lines on the front

Fresh brake fluid

Volk rays alloys 17" staggered fitment- hand polished

All good tyres

Hks coilovers on front / teins on rear. Dont ask haha

Drivetrain / transmission :

V160 6 speed box

Large case diff - lsd

Competition clutch stage 4

Matching flywheel for the above (noisey on idle)

Bad bits :

Paint work could be doing with a tidy

Needs rear drivers side control arm changed (have one here)

Little rust on the bonnet ( can supply with a mint bonnet in the sale)

Rear bumper has a bit paint missing (how the hell?)

Exhaust has orange overspray on

Discs and pads probably needing done in the next year

Drivers front caliper needs tidied (scraped from bump)

Interior could do with a tidy

One interior dash panel could do with a re-flock

There isnt loads and loads of history with the car

Iv been as honest as i can, if you have any questions about the car or you think i should add anything in then get in contact

Mot was done a couple of months ago

Very clean underneath - good condition

Just been undersealed

New fuel filter

The car is running 485bhp at the wheels (circa 550-570bhp at flywheel) at 1.3 bar - have dyno sheet here. Needs bigger injectors and fuel lines upgraded for more power

Milage on engine is very low as stated, the shell has over 200000kms on the clocks (these were given away with the engine) the clocks i have just now are from my old car at 104000. As stated the shell is very clean

The price of the car is (for now). It will only go up as i will fix everything stated in 'bad bits' and will relist the car at a higher price. I thought id offer it how it is so it sells quicker and i can get a deposit down for something more sensible (house). Really dont want to see this go but there are more important things on my list right now

I will be back in a supra one day :)

This ad was off the top pf my head so apologies if i have missed anything..[ATTACH=CONFIG]213709[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]213710[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

Phone wont let me upload pictures.. Please pm me if your interested and we can sort something else out for pictures

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.