The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Toyota Supra TT manual R154 many goodies!

Crash Bandicoot

1993 Toyota supra twin turbo manual

Super silver (code 176)

MOT til 28/01/2017

109,000km or 68,000miles

Still reading in km on odometer and speedo

I have a brand new Thor converter, this can be fitted before swap/sale.

Jap import with ALL original Japanese documents in Japanese Wallet including import cert.

Comes with ALL Mots, service receipts, parts receipts. Around £20,000 spent in receipts let alone the car itself.

Originally this car was a ge manual I believe, the GTE engine and R154 gearbox was fitted by a garage with reciepts.

Freshly undersealed (wax oiled) on 4/07/16

Including all inner arches, and chassis inserts. No chassis rust whatsoever before hand. Have photos of before.

R154 Toyota chaser gearbox (the better one to have) garage converted with receipts.

Exedy hyper clutch with brand new spare clutch (same exedy hyper) one currently fitted has seen approx 5k miles, so plenty of life left.

Ksport 8 piston front brake caliper conversion, Ksport 356mm front brake bell discs, feroddo DS2500 pads, loads of life left.

U.K. Spec rear brake caliper in very good condition. 3g brake discs and endless pads, loads of life left.

Greddy LS mount intercooler, with custom fabricated inducer from front bumper to intercooler for perfect cooling channeling.

Polished intercooler pipe work, with Mikalor fittings (box of spare mikalors also various sizes)

Polished rocker covers

Carbon fibre spark plug cover

Blitz oil cap

APR carbon fibre rad cooling plate

Painted inlet manifold cadburys purple

Anodised purple hard front rad pipe

Purple silicone engine pipe work (have original pipe work also)

Aftermarket engine pulley kit

Aftermarket blow off valve

Custom power steering reservoir

K&N induction air filter, large induction pipe work.

Greddy profec B spec 2 boost controller, set up perfectly. Running 1.3bar max currently.

Koyo aluminium radiator

Greddy nur spec R full stainless exhaust system with double de cat.

Huxley Motorsport 5 point weld in roll cage, painted in cadburys purple.

Black flocked interior. Dash, centre console, door cards etc.

Cobra misano lux s silver carbon fibre backed bucket seats, very good condition, no damage or tears. Custom fabricated lower mounts, reclinable and slide adjustable.

Tein super street fully adjustable suspension, set up perfectly.

Tein rear strut brace, highly polished.

Carbing front strut brace with brake master cylinder stopper.

19" Wheel Mania Jade R alloys painted anthracite with hint of cadburys purple fleck. continental sp5 tyres 235 fronts, 265 rears.

Custom carbon fibre LED rear/tail lights.

Facelift black front headlamps in perfect condition with HID conversion.

TRD rear spoiler with seibon carbon fibre centre blade.

Seibon carbon fibre front bumper splitter, painted on sides, carbon mouth blade showing.

Seibon carbon fibre bonnet, custom made drip trays for bonnet vents. no bonnet pins.

Custom made carbon fibre wing mirrior protectors/covers.

Greddy radiator expansion tank

Oem plastic side skirts

Oem plastic front bumper

Oem plastic rear bumper

Oem plastic rear spats

Clear side indicators

Clear front indicators

Black carpet

Black leather headlining and sun visors

Set of 7 chrome dash rings

Rear wiper deleted and flushed

External aerial deleted and flushed

Rear seats and rear interior panels have been removed, I have every part to go back in, all in very good condition.

Selling as we now have a wedding to pay for after I proposed in Mexico (I know, silly idea now that I have to sell the supra)

Price £14,995

If it doesn't sell I'll happily keep it and sell a testicle to pay for the wedding

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMHO, £15k is bit too rich for a former NA (possibly auto?) Supra. I would put it a low 5 figures with flexibility on offers for it to garner interest from people who may want a car as a semi-project.

If you put it on ebay, prepare for the tirade of heartbreaking offers.

Tbh seems no one is buying supras atm!

As you can all see im selling mine and have had 2 time wasters and nothing more.

Dont think its the price or car itself simply the time of year.

It would that no one is buying because interested buyers are almost priced out. The collective impression among sellers is that their prized MKIVs - regardless of their specs/work/repairs needed and increasing mileage is going *up* in price.

Most sports car buyers who have £10k-25k to spend are not in the market for 20 year old Toyotas, there are far too many younger sporty/flashy motors out there in that price range - particularly from Germany.

Anyway good luck to you and the OP with the sales, I could be (hopefully) wrong with the above after all!

I know what your saying on the lines of alternative motors out there for sale around the same price bracket, however I have dabbled in said other motors, for instance, I recently owned an e93 335i and very quickly sold it to get back behind the wheel of a supra, nothing I have owned compares to them. Obviously this is a personal statement and other people's interests vary. But for enthusiasts that are looking for power, (potential power) and reliability won't find a better car for their money. I take heed of your words on the price but this is my 8th supra and I'm not saying this to help advertise my supra, but this is by FAR the cleanest, best set up and most name branded part holding supra I've had. Im not expecting a next day sale, more waiting for the right person to come along that's looking to buy a supra with this being in their budget and this standing out as a quality choice. I completely agree with supra_jms, it seems a bit of a lull time to sell, end of summer and all that.

I'll hold out as long as I can until funds are really needed, and if I can, try my best to keep hold of it because I know I'll instantly regret it when it does sell, and look to buy another, as I have with all my supras.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.