The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Autosessive- missing battery

Tariqd

Has anyone here used Autosessive for parts before? Ordered a battery for Supra almost 2 weeks ago chased them up and they said UPS marked it as damaged in transit but no one notified me. Then they said they will send one out for next day delivery 3 days ago and still nothing.

Anyone had this sort of service before from them? Thought they were reputable...

Refund, do yourself a favour and get a Halfords HCB005 they just keep going past their garuntee to

Yes and no.

Had one a long while ago that was perfect, but just this past weekend I had to go back to Halfords with another HCB005 that went faulty after just 2 years.

They did replace it free of charge though, and the ones they have seem to be an updated model so can't complain really.

Yes and no.

Had one a long while ago that was perfect, but just this past weekend I had to go back to Halfords with another HCB005 that went faulty after just 2 years.

They did replace it free of charge though, and the ones they have seem to be an updated model so can't complain really.

Refund, do yourself a favour and get a Halfords HCB005 they just keep going past their garuntee to

Would it fit the j-specs? I think the terminals are different sizes and the positive is on the other side of the battery (with terminals closest to you).

At the moment there's an old Panasonic one in there.

Cheers for the help guys

Would it fit the j-specs? I think the terminals are different sizes and the positive is on the other side of the battery (with terminals closest to you).

At the moment there's an old Panasonic one in there.

Cheers for the help guys

Fits my jspec with smaller terminals, looking with the bonnet open, left is positive, rights is negative