The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new facelift lights...with a twist...

gordy.r

So, I wanted some facelight headlights after seeing a few cars with them, and I was about to buy some from my local Mr T.....

Until one day I was at a Glasgow meet (many many months ago now) and I got chatting to Scott from the forum. He said that he could 'facelift' my headlights for a fraction of the cost of buying brand new units.

And then we got chatting about other stuff and once the seed was planted I was sold on the idea.... so here are my new facelift style headlights, with twin led rings in the chrome bezels and the outer rings even change colour and flash orange when indicating (having trouble uploading video at present).

Needless to say I am more than happy with the results and the way it slightly changes the look of the front end. Cheers again Scott for all your help and hard work on these!

attachment.php?attachmentid=213632&stc=1&d=1470125507

supranew2 small.jpg

I was under the impression that Scott wasn't doing anymore conversions for forum members....

He honoured mine as we had discussed this and I'd paid him a deposit at the beginning of the year. You'd need to contact him directly for more info.

I'll be back doing what I do once this is sorted out....

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?332071-Enough-is-Enough-Suprageek-delayed-refund-since-Christmas

Given the fact that the forum couldn't give a toss I doubt that'll be anytime soon though :)

Wow! Can't believe he got away with that and he still gets to use the forum :blink: Why hasn't he been banned?

I'll be back doing what I do once this is sorted out....

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?332071-Enough-is-Enough-Suprageek-delayed-refund-since-Christmas

Given the fact that the forum couldn't give a toss I doubt that'll be anytime soon though :)

If nothing else, at least others can see that and will know not to deal with him. His attitude stinks.

Im currently having a similar ordeal,but over a much larger sum of money :(

That'll end whatever leverage the mods can currently apply. :)

There is none. To my knowledge no representative has spoken to him at all regarding it hence why I've stepped away from the forum. There is zero protection on here nowadays as no one cares anymore (at least from my perspective). I see a lot firmer action being taken on the FB page that people are warned to stay away from, it's a LOT safer than on here nowadays.

I would rather see him banned as I wrote the money off 4 months ago. Our paths will cross one day though :)

Why didn't you take him to court? It's not difficult :)

It's extremely difficult when you live in Scotland and the English court application doesn't apply. Especially when the person lives in Ireland and you don't have his address.

The money isn't my issue with regards to the forums response though. It's been non-existent and just shows that there's no more protection here than there is buying off an anonymous facebook account. The consequences for his action haven't even resulted in as much as a PM to him (other than when I requested it, at which point it may have happened). I'm having to rely on people I know to try and use their influence but that's gone nowhere as well.