The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Driving the manual twin turbo supra

Guest Paul123

Guest Paul123

Hi all

I am new to the forum and have what might seem a strange request.

I have been interested in buying a Supra manual twin turbo for a while now and am in a position to do so now. I have owned and driven a variety of performance cars but have always liked the supra.

I was wondering if anyone on the forum would agree to let me test drive their twin turbo manual supra. Of course I would be happy to pay for the fuel and the persons time. I live in Welwyn garden city in Hertfordshire.

I really do not want to commit to buying a car without the experience of what they drive like and when test driving a car that you are actually buying, well I always find it pressurising and awkward. It would be great to go on a test drive and relax and see how the car drives. I am 37 years old and am insured to drive any car third party as long as it has existing insurance. I know that many people would probably not be happy for someone else to drive their car but I need to ask.

As I said I would be happy to pay for this.

If anyone is interested and willing to help out please let me know.

Thanks

Paul

Guest Paul123

Hi Ibby.

Yes I am up for that. If someone wants to drive mine as well that's fine. I have a 350z with motordyne exhaust. Really does sound great. My friend and I always drive each others sports cars as we like to share the experience.