The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Had a little photoshoot with my mate's FD3S RX7!

Zeiretto

I do love the RX7, it's a great car with some flaws (same as the supra). The spot lamps on this model do ruin the look IMO, the front end looked so much nicer in the previous revision. Is the front end on this non-standard? Still, a great car and it's on my list of cars I'd like to have owned :) A mate of mine has a hugely custom triple rotor FD3 with 900bhp, I've been in it as a passenger and it's just insane. With the traction control on I'd honestly say it's faster than a 900bhp R35 in a straight line. It doesn't have the speed off the line but is indescribable once it reaches 80+mph, I've never experienced anything that accelerates that fast.

The supra looks great, but I have to ask if those are OEM side skirts - they look a little rippled but it may just be the reflections in the picture. I ask for a good reason but it'd take a long time to explain why :D