The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another what's it worth thread

brom86

After some serious thinking. Am toying with the idea of selling my supra :(. Am wanting to clear my feet and save some pennies. Genuinely. was going to wait wait a year but "may" sell next month. What would you say it's worth? If you go into my account there is a full bulb thread for the car as it was previous full ridox. Previous owner is a current member still. Who owned the car for 9 years.

spec-

1997 Facelift n/a auto

Basically full history from being in the country. (Ill double check)

Mot Jan 17.

A01B Torsen LSD

Oem body kit

rear wiper deleted

S2000 ariel stubby

Tein Super Street coil-overs front

Bilstein (oem+) coil-overs rear

Ls400 big brake upgrade

Braided brake lines

Staggered 18x9j 18x10j gunmetal grey japan racing 12s

Polished throttle body

Polished inlet manifold

Painted cam cover

Facelift headlights

Facelift rear light clusters

Whifbitz back box with 2.5" stainless custom exhaust system

Rolled arches

Pioneer mp3/bt bluetooth headunit

Pioneer front/rear speakers

subwoofer and amp

Facelift rear/front seats (50k millage)

Black carpet

Black headlining

Plasti dipped dash with chrome rings ect

Spats, fuel flap, wing mirror, bonnet, front bumper, both wings and spoiler painted 202 black since owning the car.

Needs new alarm system as old system was taken out by last owner. Just not got round to it.

Bad points -

Few scratches here n there. There is small patch of rust as passenger rear arch next to spat. Coilovers prob need freshened up but not knocks or bangs on current setup.

imageimageimageimageimage

Difficult one IMO, it looks very nice and has some nice parts, mileage is up and it is still and NA auto.

There are a couple of facelift NA auto's at a dealer in the 6's and 7's with low miles and stock, I'd be keeping an eye on whether they sell (I don't think they will quickly). Marbleapple is looking for an NA, so may be worth a PM?

Probably biased (as I loved this car for many years :love: ) but personally I would overlook the mileage, which is honest and below average for it's age, and price it based on the fact that it's been well maintained and cared for throughout it's lifetime.

Hmmmm about £800 I'd say at a push... I'll stop by this evening a pay you mate ;)

Seriously though, I've seen this car in the flesh and it is a lovely beast, With the way prices are going and some that have sold I wouldn't list for under £5k mate :thumbs:

Sorry to see your thinking of selling bud. It's a lovely car and you have kept it well. The mileage is up there as stated but anyone that knows the cars knows it's not really that much of an issue as long as it's serviced. NA Supras have went up in price I think if eBay is anything to go by. Imo 5k with a view to settle on 4700 ish no less id say bud.