The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello

Guest Boost420

Guest Boost420

Hi guys, new to the forum. Met a fellow supra owner at a show yesterday and he told me to join as I'm after some bits.

For years my old mans dream car has been a supra, luckily for me he's finally got the balls to go & get one. (I'm mad about Japanese motors & the supra is one of my favourites). After weeks of looking, I finally found something we were both happy with. More me then him as it was more my kinda style then dads. (He's oldskool & likes body kits). Being a fresh import back in January through JM it is a very clean example with some tasteful modifications.

Some of these include, tein adjustable coilovers with electronic damping rate, Ray's wheel, custom rear bumper (not seen another & yet to find out what is is), black leather recaros, optional extra carbon dash, wider front wings, fibreglass front splitter, TRD gear knob, TRD instrument cluster, SRD strut brace ect. The only thing it needs is a turbo!!

Just needs a few bits to tidy it up & get it to where we want it before we start thinking about the turbo conversion.

Most of the bits we are after is interior so if anyone could help out that would be much appreciated.

Parts needed: BLACK roof lining, BLACK carpet & 2 or the rear plastic panels (have been cut for cage :( )

THANKS!

Pics to follow

Hi guys, new to the forum. Met a fellow supra owner at a show yesterday and he told me to join as I'm after some bits.

For years my old mans dream car has been a supra, luckily for me he's finally got the balls to go & get one. (I'm mad about Japanese motors & the supra is one of my favourites). After weeks of looking, I finally found something we were both happy with. More me then him as it was more my kinda style then dads. (He's oldskool & likes body kits). Being a fresh import back in January through JM it is a very clean example with some tasteful modifications.

Some of these include, tein adjustable coilovers with electronic damping rate, Ray's wheel, custom rear bumper (not seen another & yet to find out what is is), black leather recaros, optional extra carbon dash, wider front wings, fibreglass front splitter, TRD gear knob, TRD instrument cluster, SRD strut brace ect. The only thing it needs is a turbo!!

Just needs a few bits to tidy it up & get it to where we want it before we start thinking about the turbo conversion.

Welcome and sounds great mate get those pics up :)

Most of the bits we are after is interior so if anyone could help out that would be much appreciated.

Best way is to pay for full membership (if you haven't already) and to put an ad in the wanted section as all on here are very helpful so would point you in the right direction like traders etc if even if knowone has the parts available themselves.

Guest Boost420

It is a very clean example! Tried to upload some pictures from my mobile last night but no success. Is it possible or can I only upload from a computer?

Guest Boost420

How much is full membership? Am I restricted to what I can do/view on the forum untill I've got full membership? Tried to upload pictures last night but not sure if you can on mobile? Just getting used to the forum & how it works

How much is full membership? Am I restricted to what I can do/view on the forum untill I've got full membership? Tried to upload pictures last night but not sure if you can on mobile? Just getting used to the forum & how it works

£10 for a year or £30 for life membership, well worth the money from the knowledge on this forum, yes full membership will allow you to use the pm system and the parts for sale and wanted etc aswell as the classifieds :) link to membership details below...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?82442-Club-Membership-Details-Including-Trader-amp-Hobbyist-Membership-Rules

Guest Boost420
£10 for a year or £30 for life membership, well worth the money from the knowledge on this forum, yes full membership will allow you to use the pm system and the parts for sale and wanted etc aswell as the classifieds :) link to membership details below...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?82442-Club-Membership-Details-Including-Trader-amp-Hobbyist-Membership-Rules

Awesome cheers bud. Do you know if you upload pictures from mobile?

Guest Boost420
Good to see you found the Club, it was me you were talking to at Modified Mania

The Supra looks clean, don't recognise the rear bumper at all

Thanks for telling me about it. Learnt so much from here already! I've searched the Internet hard & havnt managed to find that bumper