The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno run help

Guest NathanMcbeath94

Guest NathanMcbeath94

A bit confused with the results as was expecting higher, I know every car is different but I've seen people get more with far less and 95 octane. image

So that was the results and that included it getting mapped.

The mods I have (most done over last few months)

Turbos rebuilt

FMIC

Full Service

Mishimoto Radiator

Fully Decatted

Walbro 255 fuel pump

HKS FCD

Blitz speed limit defender

Greddy Blue Emanage

HKS induction Kit

HKS boost controller

NGK colder spark plugs gapped at 0.8mm

Blitz Nur Cat back

Shell v power used on run, only even used 98/99 octane since purchase around 8/9 months ago.

So was I being optimistic as I would looking for at least 400bhp from what I've read online or is that a fairly good power output for 1 bar?

Looks like you may have a boost leak mate or vac pipe leak would have been nice to see that boost curve from the start but looks to drop off fast at the transition point , your still under 1 bar of boost so if you dont have a leak your boost controller is not setup correctly for sure.

Read through this thread and see your your experienceing any symptoms ^http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?35926-The-sequential-system

Edited by mellonman (see edit history)

If you look at the boost graph from 4500rpm you are not even running a bar boost, if this is BPU you should be up at 1.2bar hence the lower power figure.

As mentioned above you may have a boost issue / leak...