The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 uk twin turbo 6 speed

6speedmark

Thank you it gets a lot of positive attention - I will sort tailgate this winter if it don't sell- I have read on here rust along glass is common as shown in picture-

I am testing the water really and although I will sell I am not concerned about selling it urgently like some people are.... People in my experience are normally in a rush for a reason!!!!

Hi all- I have been offered nearly asking price however the car would be going to Germany- I do not want the car to leave the uk- there are such a few decent uk specs left in the country I do not want this one leaving as well- prob stupid of me but not everything in life is about money- sorry but uk sale only

Hi all- I have been offered nearly asking price however the car would be going to Germany- I do not want the car to leave the uk- there are such a few decent uk specs left in the country I do not want this one leaving as well- prob stupid of me but not everything in life is about money- sorry but uk sale only

Good to hear :thumbs:

Have you considered putting it through an auction? Get the bootlid sorted and the full car professionally detailed, and stick it through a decent classic auction with the reserve at £20k. If the sellers do their job properly, I doubt you'd have any issue getting in excess of £20k for such a rare car, especially considering the has probably appreciated by over 25% in 2 years. Decent investment material.

If your getting near your asking price as the car stands i would jump at it,at least if it's abroad you wont have to watch someone here messing around with it :)

Bearing in mind the Germans have just seen a 10% appreciation in the Euro against the £ and its not a steep price anyway I wouldn't take a nearly asking price offer on it. If you can get the full why not ship it off to Germany? They will probably ship it off to Sweden anyway. If it were me though, I'd keep it. Sort out the tailgate and keep it.

You'll regret it massively. You have in your possession a true icon, a great driving machine that £ for lb/ft can't be bettered and is only increasing in both rarity and value. Sell it and you'll struggle to find another without a long, long wait. I'd go and drive an Sti, be very disappointed, then go home and smile knowing you didn't sell the better car.

You'll regret it massively. You have in your possession a true icon, a great driving machine that £ for lb/ft can't be bettered and is only increasing in both rarity and value. Sell it and you'll struggle to find another without a long, long wait. I'd go and drive an Sti, be very disappointed, then go home and smile knowing you didn't sell the better car.

This. Go test drive one. I'm sure you'll change your mind

:iagree:

Is the uk twin a better driving car??? I have heard so many mixed reviews on Scooby but supra seems to he loved by most.....

I put this post up last night and peopl have offer 18k and want to collect today- got me thinking there must be a massive reason and following behind this car???

Is the uk twin a better driving car??? I have heard so many mixed reviews on Scooby but supra seems to he loved by most.....

I put this post up last night and peopl have offer 18k and want to collect today- got me thinking there must be a massive reason and following behind this car???

Exactly. Now stop being a plum and remove the for sale ad. We forgive you.

Guest suprarobt

Hi,

I've got both, totally different machines, you can't compare them.

With the 4 wheel drive (and being 2 decades younger) I find the Subaru much easier to get from a to b. Always feels much more of an event waiting for boost to kick in on the tt6 though.

I thought buying the supra I'd fall out of love with my Subaru but it did the opposite. I love both for different reasons, it's not really fair to compare either, as for me they are in a different class. My Subaru was 27k new, I'm sure given inflation the supra was far more back in the day.

Just my 2 pennies worth. If you want to drive one youre welcome to come and have a go in mine.

Rob

If someone offered me near on 19k for a uk supra with 129,000 miles on the clock and rust issues I'd throw it at them...

When I come to sell mine I'd rather it leave the country, less chance of me seeing it again...

But thats only my opinion.. You need to go with what your gut tells you

:)