The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus GS300 Sport

foggy147

The car is now back up for sale, this time I will 100% be selling as I have finally been given a promotion with a new company car on it's way!! Will be absolutely gutted to see this car go.

The car is getting machine polished tomorrow as well ready for sale, so apart from the usual age related blemishes, wheels, chips etc the car will look as good as it possibly can (Pictures will follow once done)

Recent things the car has had done includes a new oil filter and oil change, 4 x new Toyo Proxes T1-Sports fitted on 21/03/2016 at a cost of £450, only done about 1000 miles since so plenty of tread left on all, brake slider pins greased up and checked. New windscreen fitted in Jan 2015 due to a crack from the bad weather.

The car history can be chased all the way back, as this was Stonkins fathers car which came up for sale due to unfortunate circumstances, and can vouch for the obvious love and care the car has had throughout it'ts life.

Lexus GS300 Sport on a private reg V plate (included in sale)

3.0L with Sports mode & Snow mode

Dark blue with contrasting gold badges

Heated seats

Electric memory seats

Air conditioning

Electric Windows

Automatic dimming rear view mirror

Dual climate control

Xenon headlights

Sport grille

Electric sunroof

Sat nav

6 cd changer

18” Sport Alloys

Grey leather with sport trim

86200 miles

2 Previous owners

3 Keys

MOT until 9th December – no advisories

All previous MOT's to back up the mileage

Service receipts

The car is pure luxury, everything on the car works as it should, from the pop up supra style ariel, to the electric seats, sunroof, mirrors, Air con, it all works. The drive is sublime, you can barely notice the gear change, and the power is extremely smooth for such a big, heavy car!

In terms of bodywork, the front bumper and front part of the bonnet does unfortunately suffer from stone chips, with this being the sport model it's about 30-40mm lower than the standard GS300, and I would say this is the worst part of the car in terms of bodywork. Apart from that is is very very tidy for it's age, it polishes up beautifully, with barely any scratches, dents etc to detract from the overall look of the car. The alloys would definitely benefit from a refurb, as they have signs of lacquer peel, but again, only noticeable when stood right up to the car.

The interior is great condition, you can tell the rear seats were barely ever used, the front drivers side does have slight cracking of the leather, but absolutely no rips, stains etc. The inside of this car cleans up exceptionally well, again putting much newer cars to shame.

I have looked after this car extremely well since owning it, with regular washing, polishing and waxing to help keep it looking it's best.

Mechanically I cannot see or feel anything that would make me concerned, everything feels tight and solid, no knocks etc, the car drives beautifully, you will not be disappointed in the way this car eats up the miles.

Overall this is a genuine rare car, turns heads and is extremely unique on the road, very rarely ever even see a normal GS300 never mind the sport version which looks a million times better.

See below some older pictures, video of the car etc, any questions please feel free to ask, I am wanting a quick sale to make room for the new car.

£2300 ono

Some pictures after the machine polish, paintwork is like glass now. Fully claybarred with the first coat of wax applied. Tomorrow another coat of Collinite, wheel clean etc and she is good to go.

Wash down after claying:

Start of machining:

Result:

Waxing all done, just took a video using the go pro, highlighting any obvious blemishes etc with the car, honestly cannot stress enough what a gorgeous car this is and whenever I clean it to this extent I do have a genuine feeling of sadness when it comes to selling it! Will post once uploaded. Some pics in the meantime:

Stunning car mate and alot of car for the money. I was thinking about selling my facelift na auto to free some cash and have a change. Think I would snap this up!! Lovely example mmmmm got me thinking haha

Haha thanks, it is a shed load of car for the money, theres not much that comes close for the price I don't think, we all know how good an engine is in these as well considering it's the same as the NA Supra!

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love something like this!

Make it happen :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.