The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT 6 speed manual

Drgray

As title says, I'm looking for a 6 speed Supra.

Would definitely prefer more of a stock look, I'm not a huge fan of body kits I'm afraid.

Don't mind a little modification such as alloys, bpu etc.

Help me choose one because I'm so close to buying an r33 gtr!

U.K. Are a better spec mate but they are as you said so expensive however re sale value is also a consideration.. You had a look at mine in my profile mate???

I'd want a late JDM over a UK if it's down to spec. Facelift parts really did the Supra a favour in terms of looks and VVti is also a good benefit. Stronger turbos is about all the UK's had that I'd value

I'd want a late JDM over a UK if it's down to spec. Facelift parts really did the Supra a favour in terms of looks and VVti is also a good benefit. Stronger turbos is about all the UK's had that I'd value

Cruise control and heated leather seats are nice extras too for a grand tourer. But the vvti 6 speeds are undoubtedly the sportiest of all the Supras.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.