The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra RZ 2JZ GTE White and stunning

Jakemanlives

Sorry everyone. My car will never sell. Taking it to car meet at Trafford park on Friday to get some advise. Don't know how car could have been so badly treated. Fan cowling hacked away to get inter cooler pipe in.

Thank you for all your comments - both good and bad. It wasn't my intention to come here to get shut. I was fleeced. Revitup must have double their outlay.

I'll keep it for a while and get some problems understood and dealt with.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knebworth01

Why so much trolling on here? Let the bloke sell his car! If someone is interested they'll go and look and make their own mind up.

Why so much trolling on here? Let the bloke sell his car! If someone is interested they'll go and look and make their own mind up.

Oh do dry up, as Annabella said it's not trolling. The car is potentially suspect and members of a community are asking legitimate questions, but yes you are right people can go and make their own minds up, but we have a vast community of new members that may not be in the know and will be thankful/grateful for this kinda heads up.

No one wants to see anyone get burnt or ripped off, the seller may have got all the issues fixed (price is his own business) so this meaning car is good once more.

Trolling? Get a grip.

If you read th previous thread you can see that someone went to view it and warned others it was falsely advertised.

Oh do dry up, as Annabella said it's not trolling. The car is potentially suspect and members of a community are asking legitimate questions, but yes you are right people can go and make their own minds up, but we have a vast community of new members that may not be in the know and will be thankful/grateful for this kinda heads up.

No one wants to see anyone get burnt or ripped off, the seller may have got all the issues fixed (price is his own business) so this meaning car is good once more.

Trolling? Get a grip.

Agree totally.

Well done the poster who flagged the previous thread.

I'm seeing people posting cars with problems or that have had problems. Usually people new to the community. I personally would like to see less of that sort of person and those sort which moan about trolls.

I get all these know alls that constantly have told I will get my money back and more. That if you want to start the moral thing about me being a crook of sorts then fire away. You get ripped off every moment of the day for you utilities food fuel etc. But that's cool isn't it. Nothing is priced at a what it's worth. That's how we live. The car is rare. Send me a post listing all the white 6 speed tt's for sale. Go away.

No offence but making threats against forum members because they are giving you and others the heads up about a cars history is not going to help your sale. How about answering the questions and putting people's mind at ease? Rather than avoiding the subject?

Is the car still in the same condition? Where did you get it? Etc etc.

A cars history is very important, arguably one of the best points of a forum owned car.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.