The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mercedes Benz SLS AMG

Stonkin

Just incase this would interest anyone here or someone that you perhaps know.

Offering you a unique opportunity to purchase this stunning Gullwing door Supercar, produced in extremely limited numbers, a 2011 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG with only 26,000 miles.

This immaculate condition SLS AMG is finished in Iridium Silver with very good condition 19” front and 20” rear AMG diamond cut 5 twin spoke alloys with 4 nearly new Continental tyres and grey AMG brake calipers. Complete with an excellent condition black leather interior with complimenting white stitching throughout and brushed aluminum trim.

Supplied with an excellent specification to include air conditioning which has just been re-gassed and thermotronic dual zone climate control, electric windows and door mirrors, power steering, remote central locking, CD player, air bags, bi-zenon headlights, daytime running lights, traction control, electric heated seats, reversing camera, satellite navigation, front and rear parking sensors, bluetooth phone connectivity, memory seats, AMG performance steering wheel, alcantara headlining, AMG branded floor mats and keyless go.

This exceptionally well maintained 2 owner Supercar has only been cared for by authorised Mercedes Benz dealers from new, as per the manufacturers service schedule and comes complete with an impeccable and fully complete service portfolio. The last service was completed in April 2016 and only 1000 miles ago and it has an MOT until January 2017. The front bumper, bonnet, front wings, doors, sideskirts and mirrors have all been fully protected with paint protection film. The suspension has also recently received a laser alignment check ensuring the wheels are set to the optimum position.

This has been an extremely cherished and well maintained SLS AMG by both mature owners and is an exceptional example that has already become and is continuing to be, a perfect investment of a now iconic Supercar.

£139,450

I can be contacted on the details in my signature.

Christian

It certainly is going up in value. Its not often investment and supercar can be used in the same sentence!

I foresee these being like the BMW Z8. Not universally loved when released (mainly because it unfairly lived in the shadow of the SLR) , but their relative rarity and cult following will see the prices go up and up.

I foresee these being like the BMW Z8. Not universally loved when released (mainly because it unfairly lived in the shadow of the SLR) , but their relative rarity and cult following will see the prices go up and up.

Couldnt agree more. I feel this should be tucked away, but unfortunately its to be sold and replaced with something else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.