The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitting a new plenum/ resetting the sensors.

ripped_fear

Hi everyone.

Tomorrow so long as it stays nice, I'm going to fit my new plenum and TB. These are replacement oem ones.

Now I have been told that you have to reset the tps and icv, I have all the gaskets/parts needed to renew everything but am unsure about resetting the sensors. Does anyone know of an easy way to do said job as a DIY-er.

I don't want to get half way though the job, and then have the car unusable/running like a pig, as its Wroxall abbey this weekend!

Any input much appreciated :)

Thanks

Jake

Picture for attention-

attachment.php?attachmentid=210299&stc=1&d=1458834719

Follow the tsrm and it's a pretty easy job. You need a multimeter and some feeler gauges though. Fiddly at times but not the hardest job in the world.

Thanks for the the reply :thumbs: unfortunately i don't have access to the app atm, do you know what its filed under so i can check on the forums repair manuals?