The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Import Facelift TwinTurbo VVTi Tiptronic

MRX

Model:Import Facelift TwinTurbo VVTi Tiptronic

Year: 1997

Facelift: Yes

Mileage: 51376 (est 38,607 miles)

MOT remaining: 1 month (new one to be put on before sale)

Service history: Yes

Car's location: Bournemouth

Modifications:

BPU Whifbitz Stage 3;

Double Decat straight through Exhaust with RR

Up rated spark plugs

Walbro fuel pump

HKS FCD

Greddy Profec boost controller

Pioneer double din head unit

SRD big front door speaker units with Pioneer speakers

2x Kicker subs in rear + 2 amps which will be removed unless offered more to keep

Front Cusco Strut Bars

Uprated Cusco Adjustable Suspension

Cusco LSD

HID 6K

New Battery

Upgraded front discs and calliper's to LS400's

AMG paddle shifters

GS300 TTE wheels decent rubber

Clifford alarm

PU front lip imported from USA

Lovely condition throughout. Yep, its nearly 20 years old so it does have marks here and there, stone chips etc. but overall the car is in amazing condition for year.

Since going BPU myself and the previous owner have pretty much 99% of the time ran it on low boost (approx. 0.9 bar) so it hasn't been put under any stress. I did program the controller to 1.1 boost for high setting and only ran at 1.1 while i was dialling in the settings for a few miles then it was back down 0.9.

Its my fifth supra in 10 years and by far it is the best one of the lot. It truly does run very nice, the tiptronic box is lovely and smooth and great fun with the additional paddles.

In the year that I've owned the car its never let me down, I've only used it for Supra Club events like Dragonball and meets and the odd run at weekends for a few miles. Its not been a daily driver, its been kept in a car port nice and dry and well looked after.

The car is rust free but it may have had a very minor bump at some point like backing in to a pillar or wall or something. No damage to the car but if you look closely at the paint on the rear bumper you can see its been flexed and there is some very fine cracking of the paint.

After 10 years of Supra's its time for a change, unfortunately i don't have the money or space to keep it as well as another weekend toy, otherwise i would happily keep it forever!

£10,750 ono

That is way too cheap. Another forum member sold a tiptronic recently for another £1k more than this, and I doubt it was as low miles as this one.

I'd be sticking it up at £13k if I were you.

Stunning car :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.