The mkiv Supra Owners Club

kona 2+2 mountain bike

james.taylor15

Hi! Due to the supra build im selling off a few things i rarely use to build funds!

So here we have a 2012 kona 2+2 mountain bike ,frame size 18" /medium. which I've used twice!

This model retailed at £2399. I have listed the full spec and advert below from when i originally bought it:

This bike is a 2012 model in exceptionally good condition

"It's the ultimate marathon XC bike. Designed to be light and nimble, with incredible short-travel climbing abilities, the 2+2 can turn on plush, relatively deep travel when the situation determines it. It's the perfect bike for XC riders looking for more. More travel, more terrain adaptability, more comfort, more fun. This bike is built using new Scandium 6069, one of the lightest, strongest and most durable aluminium alloys on the planet. Combine this with a component package meant to travel long, far and fast and you're diving deep into life's twisting trails-add 2+2."

The bike is being sold as a used bike, I have examined everything closely before putting this up for sale and I can say it’s in excellent condition, with all components functioning as they should.

THIS IS A USED MOUNTAIN BIKE, and as such has a couple of very ,very small marks

I cannot find any marks on the frame, it’s immaculate.

There is 1 mark on the top right of the frame and one mark top left of the fork crown, a very very tiny mark where it’s been rested against something, there are a couple of marks on the crank arms but that’s it in the way of marks.

Its virtually immaculate.

PLEASE NOTE

This bike has had a slightly different component package fitted; it was built to order by a customer who can no longer purchase it.

The bike has been built with a robust sram 20 speed set up.

The sram x9 rear mech is brand new, the rest of the drive chain has covered very little mileage, please see full spec below.

We are happy to include brand new specialized alloy flat pedals that were £75 in with the bike!!!!!!!

This is a remarkable deal considering that the bike is virtually immaculate and given the fact that the bike would be £2399 new.

FULL SPEC.

• kona 2+2 scandium alloy frameset ,patented magic link design, medium 18"

• rockshox reba rl fork ,100mm travel and remote lockout on handle bars

• fox rp2 rear shock

• dtswiss 445 disc wheelset fitted with a2z titanium race skewer set

• avid elixir cr sl brakeset,203mm front rotor,180mm rear

• sram x7 2x 10 gxp chainset

• truvativ gxp bottom bracket

• sram x9 10 speed rear mech,new rrp £80

• sram x7 front mech

• sram x7 20 speed shifters

• fsa headset

• new rubena kratos 2.25 x 26" kevlar race tyres ,folding aramid bead rrp£80

• wtb saddle

• kona finishing kit consisting of:

• kona bars

• kona stem

• kona seatpost

• Specialized alloy flat race pedals,£75!!

It really is a nice bit of kit! but i just dont use it so id rather sell it instead of having it sit there. Any questions ill try my best to answer. Pick up from Preston Lancs unless you organize a courier and ill do my best to wrap it up. price is £1200 ono i think that's about right any bike gurus correct me if i'm wrong. Cheers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213158[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]213159[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.