UK Spec - 1995 Auto (Black)

Sharpie

Make:Toyota

Model:Supra TT Auto (UK Spec)

Year:1995 (N Reg)

Facelift:NO

Mileage:133,400 miles

MOT remaining:19 April 2017

Service history: Yes, lots, Toyota, Chris Wilson and a little myself.

ONLY ever used Fuchs Titan Race Pro S in the car and just swapped out the oil this week.

I’m the 5th owner and have owned it since Apr 2002 (14yrs) where it had 81,915 miles on it from the Toyota Dealership that I purchased it from (Octagon in Bracknell)

Car's location: Preston, Lancashire

Modifications:

Performance & Engine Modifications:

HKS Hiper Exhaust

HKS Hardpipe Kit

HKS type-R FMIC

Chris Wilson De-cat Pipe

Engine re-build by Chris Wilson in 2007 @ 115,780 miles due to ceramic failure on sparkplug. So, decided to add HKS 264/264 cams and Hybrid Turbo’s into the rebuild.

Block - Cleaned, Bored, Honed, Skimmed and painted

Head - Stripped, cleaned, checked for flatness, seats cut, valves checked straight and true, stems checked for wear, seat faces for excess pitting, guides checked for wear, inserts fitted if needed.

Crank - cleaned, balanced, checked for straightness, checked for size and ovality, micro polished, hot tank cleaned

Wiseco Forged Pistons/Rings/Pins 86.5 mm/.020" over sized with a Moly Skirt coating

Stock rods, checked for size,ovality and weight.

ARP Rod bolt kit

HKS 264 in/ex cams and shimmed.

Turbo Technics Hybrid Turbo's

New OEM Water pump

New OEM Oil pump

New OEM Crank Dampner

New OEM Radiator

New OEM Injectors

New Seals, gaskets and belts all round

Some photo’s here: http://home2.btconnect.com/mkivsupra/PhotoAlbums/album_1186500604/

Have completed 17,500 miles since it was installed.

Electronics:

Blitz SBC-IDIII

Blitz Power Meter III

HKS Turbo Timer Type-1

Apexi-EL Boost Gauge

Apexi-EL EGT

TRL VFCC (Fuel Cut Defender)

TRL SLD (Top Speed delimiter)

Race Logic Traction Control

Pioneer DEH-X5800BT (New in 2016 - Stream Music from iPhone/Android via BlueTooth)

Innovate Motorsports LC-1 WBo2

Exterior:

TRD Oil cap

Pentagon Auto Tint windows

Clear Front and Side indicators.

Private Number plate: N2 TRD

Lexus IS200/300 jet washes to replace stock units.

UK Bonnet custom cut to allow for TRD Strut Brace.

UK Bonnet grill stripped to show steel/silver colour than standard grey.

Toyota sprayed (202) spark plug cover.

Full re-spray in (202) by Toyota in 2004 after they pranged it (They were very good and did the right thing at their expense)

Chassis / Brake Modifications:

Christ Wilson Bilstein Suspension with custom springs.

TRD Strut Brace – Chromed

Goodridge S/S Brake lines

Refurb’d Brake calipers (Bead blasted, re-painted, new decals and then had Toyota rebuild them and re-fit them to the car)

Interior:

Sparco Milano seats in Alcantara (inc. base and sliders)

TRD Steering wheel (Airbag) with 98on Cruise Control mod.

Replaced Whole dash facia with new Toyota panels in 2002 just to make it look new, same with the boot liner/cover.

Swapped out UK Stock beige interior for black.

Toyota Dash rings & Other dash rings.

Toyota OEM UK Spec Black Supra Mats

Engine Bay:

Lots of parts Polished/Chromed

Other Bits included:

1 x set of OEM UK Spec Cams

1 x Toyota OEM Rear CAT

1 x CW front De-CAT pipe

1 x CJ Workshop manuals

1 x Zymol Concours Glaze - I have about 1/3 of a tub left [costs £200 per tub]

Good bits:She looks stunning, to say it’s 21yrs old, it looks box fresh and pulls very very nice. Great control with the CW suspension and the Sparco seats combo, very sad to see her go but, a new adventure awaits.

Lots of photo's taken this week. Please click here ->http://petesharp4.wix.com/mkivsupra-ukspec#!1995-supra-tt-auto-uk-spec/nv28g

(Click the big photo and then you can arrow left and right)

Bad bits:There is a little bubbling under the paint around the headlights on the edge of the bonnet but, nothing major. There is squeak/rattle somewhere that I can't find and there is a small oil leak.

PRICE £11,450 ono ( SOLD )

Please PM for contact details.

A few photo's here but, see above for the link to the others:

http://petesharp4.wix.com/mkivsupra-ukspec#!IMG_5660 (1) (Large)/zoom/nv28g/dataItem-iq9jjhxo3

http://petesharp4.wix.com/mkivsupra-ukspec#!IMG_5660 (1) (Large)/zoom/nv28g/dataItem-iq9jjhxp3

http://petesharp4.wix.com/mkivsupra-ukspec#!IMG_5660 (1) (Large)/zoom/nv28g/dataItem-iq9jjhxo1

http://petesharp4.wix.com/mkivsupra-ukspec#!IMG_5660 (1) (Large)/zoom/nv28g/dataItem-iq9jjhy2

Lovely looking car this one. :thumbs:

What's it looking like underneath? Being a UK model, know they can suffer from rust due to our rubbish weather!

Love what you've done with it though. Clearly been loved and cared for. :)

Hi All...Just to let you know that I am the VERY VERY Lucky new custodian of Sharpies phenomenal Supra ...The car is just incredible and I am speechless to its condition for a 21 year old car ...My immediate plans are to have the bonnet repainted as she has the slightest of corrosion near the corners of the headlights , to wax oil the underneath and to reduce the size of the tail pipe slightly and have a rolled end on it ....I have also seen on here over the years some stunning wheels that are either 2 or 3 piece split rims that have a 5 flattish spoke centre that I have seen in gold or silver and the rim I beleive is either diamond cut or highly polished ( speed lines or HRE are coming into my head ?? But guess this bit needs to move to a different part of the forum ..apologies ) ...Lastly I would TRULY like to say what an incredible person Peter Sharp is , just incredible and I wish him and his family all the very very best in their 2 new ventures ...

Congratulations, great car :cool:

The wheels you're describing are probably 'Work Equips'.

IM pretty sure that's them ..Thank You ...if anyone can PM me and point me in the right direction to look at prices etc...it would be appreciated

Hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Ask Chris Wilson about how well the supra handles with the stock wheels before you change them?

Hi Annabella ..I have just emailed Peter Sharp ( Sharpie ) and asked his advice also ...there is no way I would change the stock wheels if it compromised the car ...many thanks Taz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.