The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS T04Z kit PRICE DROP & PICTURES! OFFERS

james.taylor15

So im in the process of stripping my car to take it to the silly power of 1000, its currently running 600. So I'm selling off some parts to help fund it they will be available when they've been removed which will be the next few weeks (which is why i've posted up now because the turbo is a lot of money to sell straight away sort of jobby. if you want it posting you'll have to wait till its off to give you a quote as i have no idea i'm thinking no more than 30£ for the turbo surely? but obviously to avoid damage id prefer collection from Preston Lancashire.

Hks T04z turbo kit (manifold, turbo, intake, down pipe wastegate) putting this up for £2500. This is off ready to go! 2500 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219579[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]219580[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]219581[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]219582[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]219583[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]219584[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]219585[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]219586[/ATTACH]

Thanks James

What sort of miles has the turbo done dude?

Hi the kit was installed on 11/09/2012 since i owned it i've done around 6000 miles and that was mostly motorway as i used it as a daily until the fuel bill caught up with me haha. ill have a look back to see if i have the bill and the service record from then to give you a better idea, there's no smoke or issues with it boosting etc. I wouldn't say its done masses because the cars quite low mileage

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213291[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]213292[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]213293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]213294[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]213295[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]213296[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]213297[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]213298[/ATTACH]

Few pictures of the hks exhaust bit of a polish and it should come right up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.