The mkiv Supra Owners Club

need opinion on choice of tyres

Guest niger2dcore

Guest niger2dcore

hi everyone i have decided to get fox racing RS3 alloyes 8 (18) front and 9 (18) rear. the actual tyres on the car will be toyo T1-S 265/35/18(rear) and 235/40/18(front). i hope fitting all this will be straighforward with no need for spacers and still provide a comfortable ride i dont want to compromise on comfort dont want to feel pot holes and stuff. the deal given including locking nuts (hahahah) sounds funny :) is £1520 fitted and balanced. opinions will be greaty apprieciated on choice and if anyone can better that deal. the car is a supra mvi auto non turbo 1998 japanese import

hi everyone i have decided to get fox racing RS3 alloyes 8 (18) front and 9 (18) rear. the actual tyres on the car will be toyo T1-S 265/35/18(rear) and 235/40/18(front). i hope fitting all this will be straighforward with no need for spacers and still provide a comfortable ride i dont want to compromise on comfort dont want to feel pot holes and stuff. the deal given including locking nuts (hahahah) sounds funny :) is £1520 fitted and balanced. opinions will be greaty apprieciated on choice and if anyone can better that deal. the car is a supra mvi auto non turbo 1998 japanese import

Speak to Ibbrar on this borad from Pro Alloys. They have a banner at the top of the page, and he's your man.

Or ENVY and MIAMI GT do wheels also (just so they don't feel left out ;) )

The Fox RS3 wheel is a lovely looking wheel for the price.

I can certainly better that price by a big margin.

Fox RS3 fitted with Goodyear GSD3 265/35/18 and 245/40/18 £1350 inc McGard locking nuts & delivery.

Please email me [email protected]