The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is this? Found underneath passenger seat

Tariqd

I found this underneath my passenger seat and havent had time to pull it and have a good look etc

Does anyone know what this could be whether it's stock or the previous owner put it there?

Initially I figured it was an amp or some sort of entertainment unit because of the audio in/out cables

Probably a TV or video output.

What the writing on the yellow socket on the box itself?

I am not sure, but I will get more photos of everything when I'm next with my supra

It's Pioneer equipment , what head unit do you have installed?

It's a Pioneer Carrozeria (stuck in Japanese and can't find out how to change it back!) with loads of Carrozeria extras such as tweeters, mic, GPS module and some sort of alarm looking device. So I assume it's some sort of hub for it.

I reckon it's something like an optional NAV module :)

Yeah mate the head unit is a proper satnav dedicated unit so it could well be that

It's a Pioneer Carrozeria (stuck in Japanese and can't find out how to change it back!) with loads of Carrozeria extras such as tweeters, mic, GPS module and some sort of alarm looking device. So I assume it's some sort of hub for it.

The silver unit is the gps module , the black unit under it looks like one of the multi channel dsp's they do , someone spent some money on it !

as for the language , give pioneer uk a shout they emailed me manuals for mine after i lost them :taped:

The silver unit is the gps module , the black unit under it looks like one of the multi channel dsp's they do , someone spent some money on it !

as for the language , give pioneer uk a shout they emailed me manuals for mine after i lost them :taped:

Yeah it's an import so the Japanese lad who had it before me spent quite a bit on it although cosmetically its rough haha.

I will definitely give pioneer a shout. Looks like the model could be from 2006 so I'm praying they can still drop me a manual

Cheers fella