The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Crown Estate Athlete V auto

Swampy442

Ill start with no swaps, and the only PX Ill consider is for a Mk2 Aristo twin turbo and cash my way.

The time has come to part with my Crown, I need to downsize my fleet and put more money into my track day car.

OK the basics :-

1JZ GTE VVTI powers, mileage is 171k kms (still in km's) so little over 100k miles, auto with tiptronic style steering wheel shift buttons, MOT September this year, can MOT if the buyer wants as it will piss it.

Imported in 2015 so its as clean underneath as it is on top, if you want it on a ramp I can facilitate that as well.

Loaded as you would expect with fully working climate, heated folding mirrors, soft close boot, electric rear seats, cruise, factory HIDs, Live Sound 7 speaker audio with minidisc player, etc etc you get the picture. Also all manuals and a part JDM service history.

99% stock, the only mods are a set of high quality JIC Magic coilovers which it needed as once you get a bit of speed up, stock suspension is frankly terrifying. And a MiNES ECU, both were sourced from Japan last year.

I replaced the rad when I got it because it had cracked, genuine Toyota item that ran me nearly 400 quid, also new front lower ball joints and track rod ends, also genuine Toyota all topped off with a geo set up again at Toyota.

Apart from some minor marks on the bumpers its immaculate, and I mean it, not a mark on the pearl white paint anywhere, looks stunning in the sun.

Car is located in Lincoln.

Price - £5500. For extra cash I can include the Work VSXX's in the pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.