The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra is a dick magnet.

uzzyuzzy

While a nicely-tuned Supra is a piece of art, all anyone knows them for is The Fast and the Furious, which is not a good thing in my opinion.

My car gets attention from males and little boy racers who rev their engines etc. If it's a female then she has no clue what it is.

Since I have front and back camera now I might do a reactions video.

Have you guys had any experiences??

While a nicely-tuned Supra is a piece of art, all anyone knows them for is The Fast and the Furious, which is not a good thing in my opinion.

My car gets attention from males and little boy racers who rev their engines etc. If it's a female then she has no clue what it is.

same mate, women are only interested in mine because its girly purple LOL

They soon walk back to their corsa's when they find out its a auto though lol

Many. Mainly boy racers in their crusty BMW or VXR, revving the absolute **** out of their engine right behind/next to me. 9 times out of 10 I totally ignore them - I only race with the cars worth racing such as old blokes in their Porsche/Ferrari :D oh I love beating cars that cost 5x the amount

How are you meant to pull birds in a supra... It doesn't even have a tow bar... Sure, you can sling the rope around the wing, but you'll only be pulling like 5-6 tops. And lets be honest, they're blates going to be all the skank hood rats you're scraping off Hondas round the back of a Hobby Craft car park. If you guys really want the ladies, big tribal shin bone tattoos is where it's at. But don't give it all away at once, just show em' the tip as your football socks slide down your sweaty leg.

But seriously... people that buy cars in the hope it'll get them laid need to work on their social skills.

• 5 months later...

Well so far any experiences ive had from the public have been from dudes unfortunately lol, but since I bought the car for me and me only I don't really care. Here's a list of my experiences with the car so far, owned it since late August

Most pedestrians turn their heads and stare when they hear it coming.

When I pull into a carpark or drive past a carpark with "car guys" parked up or out of their cars talking to each other they will generally stare at it or make hand gestures to try get a burn out from me.

Had a random guy open the door and ask me about the car when I was waiting outside a shop, the guy owns like 3 mk3 supras and is looking for a mk4.

People asked my dad about the car when I was waiting outside a chip shop for him one night.

A group of teens outside a shop asked me about it when I was coming out of the shop.

Lots of kids and teens make spinning wheels hand gestures to me when im driving it about town.

Had a teenage guy with a pikachu backpack panic trying to get his phone out to snap pics of the car when I was looking for a parking space at tescos.

A guy jumped out of his mates leon last night to take pictures of supra when I was parked at Tesco's helping a mate with his golf's rear wiper jet.

Generally getting the attention is nice but a'lot of it I tend to ignore especially the gestures to do burn outs as its just not worth the cost of tires and the possible bother from the cops if your caught, as for racing propositions I just ignore them when they happen just cuz I don't want bother from the police and I don't want to wreck the car.

I think if you want to attract women in a supra they would have to be into cars or you will have to paint your car bright pink and put eyelashes on the head lights lol.

IMAG0871.jpg

Edited by TCZ-Michael (see edit history)

Well so far any experiences ive had from the public have been from dudes unfortunately lol, but since I bought the car for me and me only I don't really care. Here's a list of my experiences with the car so far, owned it since late August

Most pedestrians turn their heads and stare when they hear it coming.

When I pull into a carpark or drive past a carpark with "car guys" parked up or out of their cars talking to each other they will generally stare at it or make hand gestures to try get a burn out from me.

Had a random guy open the door and ask me about the car when I was waiting outside a shop, the guy owns like 3 mk3 supras and is looking for a mk4.

People asked my dad about the car when I was waiting outside a chip shop for him one night.

A group of teens outside a shop asked me about it when I was coming out of the shop.

Lots of kids and teens make spinning wheels hand gestures to me when im driving it about town.

Had a teenage guy with a pikachu backpack panic trying to get his phone out to snap pics of the car when I was looking for a parking space at tescos.

A guy jumped out of his mates leon last night to take pictures of supra when I was parked at Tesco's helping a mate with his golf's rear wiper jet.

Generally getting the attention is nice but a'lot of it I tend to ignore especially the gestures to do burn outs as its just not worth the cost of tires and the possible bother from the cops if your caught, as for racing propositions I just ignore them when they happen just cuz I don't want bother from the police and I don't want to wreck the car.

I think if you want to attract women in a supra they would have to be into cars or you will have to paint your car bright pink and put eyelashes on the head lights lol.

Are you sure the "gestures" for more burn outs aren't actually another type of gesture lol

there are more mercs in this area than a german taxi rank, what a boring looking car , all look the same from the front , then depending on the lease deal how much you get behind lol.

as for when im rarely in the supra get the odd numpty in a corsa wanting to race , but normally get good comments . pulled in the fuel station , and one fella said nice to see a proper car .

Edited by peter richards (see edit history)