The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota supra mk4 mkiv tt gz 2jz-gte jza80 auto 1993 import jspec aerotop targa

Guest ryan2206

Guest ryan2206

SUPRA MK4 TT GZ AUTO 1993 IMPORT JSPEC AEROTOP HPI CLEAR - 4 PREVIOUS OWNERS - HPI CLEAR.

ORIGINAL 2JZ-GTE JZA 80 TOYOTA SUPRA. BASIC PERFORMANCE UPGRADES.

127251 MILES - 167583 MILES – 106520 KM ON IMPORT.

CAR PURCHASED 04/12/2013 FROM MOBEEN MOE WITH SERVICE BOOK.

CAR COMPLETELY DONE TO NEW STANDARD. INCLUDING THE ENGINE REDONE WITH ALL ORIGINAL TOYOTA PARTS 0 MILES WITH RECEIPTS.

GEARBOX /TORQUE CONVERTER/FLEXPLATE/ SPACERS/ PIPING/ SHIFTER – PURCHASED FROM EXTREME PERFOMANCE (77000 KM) WITH RECEIPT.

CAR LOCATED IN SOUTH LONDON, SURREY. CURRENTLY SORN. NEEDS 4 NEW TYRES WHICH I WILL LEAVE TO THE NEW OWNER AS I COULD NOT DECIDE WHICH TO GO FOR.

- SEATS PURCHASED FROM MOBEEN FRESHLY TRD TRIMMED LEATHER HEATED

- VEILSIDE BODYKIT

- ACE C036 AVIATOR 18 Inch RIMS

- HKS HI-SILENT EXHAUST DECAT.

- FRONT BONNET STRUTS

- REAR BONNET STRUTS

- BLITZ BOOST CONTROLLER DSBC

- GREEDY BOOST GAUGE

- SRD TUNING EXPANSION TANK

NEW PARTS 0 MILES (WITH RECEIPTS):

- TITAN RACE PRO S 10W50

- TOYOTA LONG LIFE RED COOLANT

- TOYOTA ATF TYPE IV X2 5 LTR

- X6 NGK BKRHEIX

- BATTERY 65AH 580CCA EXEDY

- WALBRO FUEL PUMP 255

- PULLEY KIT TYPE R DM-MOTORSPORT

- COIL PACK CONNECTORS X6

- MISHIMOTO TRANSMISSION COOLER

- FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER

- HKS BOV (FAKE) + D1 SPEC BOV MOUNT

- GREEDY AIR FILTER

- EXHAUST GASKET + RUBBER MOUNTS

NEW GENUINE TOYOTA PARTS 0 MILES (WITH RECEIPTS):

- FRONT CRANK SEALS

- X6 TOYOTA COIL PACKS

- CAMSHAFT SEALS X2

- FRONT CRANKSHAFT PULLEY

- CRANK PULLEY BOLT

- WATER PUMP + HOUSING

- TIMING BELT

- TENSIONER BEARING

- HYDRAULIC TENSIONER

- CAM COVER GASKETS X2

- CAM COVER BREATHER PIPES X2

- CONCEPTUA THERMOSTAT

- ALTERNATOR BELT

- FRONT WINDSCREEN SEAL

11500£

HONEST SELLER

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213018[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213019[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213020[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213021[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213022[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213023[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213024[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213025[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213026[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213027[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213028[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213029[/ATTACH]

Guest ryan2206

Service Book present and currently SORN.

Sorry just currently doing some updates to the add.

Cheers

So the car is on 167583 KM's?

When was the last MOT?

Has it been left in storage or left standing for long?

Any accident damage?

When were the tyres last changed?

When was it resprayed?

What suspension has been fitted (sorry if listed, can't see it) and when was this changed?

Guest ryan2206

167583 Miles - 106520 KM ON IMPORT.

Last MOT 2010.

Was left standing for long with Mobeen Moe until I purchased the car then I brought the car up to new standard.

No accident damage - HPI clear.

The car was resprayed by the person Mobeen Moe bought the car of. No idea when.

Poor job I will not lie as I leave all aesthetics over to new owner.

Have no idea about the tyres. I honestly would have changed them myself but as I will not drive this car I prefer not to invest in tyres not suitable for future owner.

Standard original suspension.

167583 Miles - 106520 KM ON IMPORT.

Last MOT 2010.

Was left standing for long with Mobeen Moe until I purchased the car then I brought the car up to new standard.

No accident damage - HPI clear.

The car was resprayed by the person Mobeen Moe bought the car of. No idea when.

Poor job I will not lie as I leave all aesthetics over to new owner.

Have no idea about the tyres. I honestly would have changed them myself but as I will not drive this car I prefer not to invest in tyres not suitable for future owner.

Standard original suspension.

So in other words,

Bald tyres, no MOT, Stood for 5 years, Crap paint job But no mention of this in the original advert, nor mention of the damage to the front bumper clearly visible in the pictures but brought upto new standard?! Honest seller?

So as it is still on original suspension I guess the problems mentioned in the past MOT still exist? Can we also assume as it's hardly moved (58 miles or kms) since the mileage was recorded at the last MOT in 2010 that these tyres are still on the car?

Just a quick check on https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk with reg K113SGC says;

Test Date: 9 July 2010 - 8 July 2011

167,525 miles

Nearside Rear Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)Offside Rear Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)

Test Date: 10 June 2009 - 9 June 2010

Front Body has slight displacement of the body relative to the chassis (6.1.B.1a) Explanation here - http://www.ukmot.com/manual/6.1/Vehicle-Structure-Body-and-General-Items

Test Date: 22 January 2008 - 21 January 2009

Advisory notice item(s)

Nearside Front Shock absorber has a slightly reduced damping effect (2.7.5)

Offside Front Shock absorber has a slightly reduced damping effect (2.7.5)

Nearside Rear Shock absorber has a slightly reduced damping effect (2.7.5)

Offside Shock absorber has a slightly reduced damping effect (2.7.5)

Nearside Front Shock absorber has a light misting of oil (2.7.3)

Offside Front Shock absorber has a light misting of oil (2.7.3)

Nearside Rear Shock absorber has a light misting of oil (2.7.3)

Offside Rear Shock absorber has a light misting of oil (2.7.3)

Front bumper insecure

Guest ryan2206
So in other words,

Bald tyres, no MOT, Stood for 5 years, Crap paint job But no mention of this in the original advert, nor mention of the damage to the front bumper clearly visible in the pictures but brought upto new standard?! Honest seller?

Sir Ric you can decide to define the car is any words you choose suitable and judge me in the same negative manner, that does not bother me.

That being said if anyone is interested in a supra I highly doubt that tyres, a crap paint job or a cracked front bumper will be their biggest worry.

Car is rust free, all invoices are present including service book. We all know these cars are solid and highly doubt that it not being driven is their biggest worry.

I have had only positive feedback with this car on Mobeen Moe forum on facebook, I guess here some owners respond differently.

I have had only positive feedback with this car on Mobeen Moe forum on facebook, I guess here some owners respond differently.

There is a reason why Mobeen Moe is banned from this forum, and that is why some members are/will be highly sceptical

Guest ryan2206
Is there damage to the front lip???

The front bumper was previously broken which I have fixed. The bumper will need resprayed.

i think this is over priced mate and you will have trouble selling it. there's some really decent auto tt's for 7.5-9k

yes you pay more for an aero but yours also comes with a few things to sort out, id say around £9500 is fair

4 decent tyres can cost 500+

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like it needs a serious amount of work doing to bring it back, that paintjob is really bad. The engine bay is 3 colours! :D

I'd actually be potentially interested if you would accept £6k, as I reckon it's going to need a good £5k - £6k putting into it to bring it back.

Guest ryan2206
Who painted it ? overspray on the rear boot rubbers and bumper clips , door handle surrounds as well so looks like it's all been painted on the car

No idea. Not the best job I agree but looks decent enough. Rgds

Guest ryan2206
It looks like it needs a serious amount of work doing to bring it back, that paintjob is really bad. The engine bay is 3 colours! :D

I'd actually be potentially interested if you would accept £6k, as I reckon it's going to need a good £5k - £6k putting into it to bring it back.

That is the original color of the engine bay and it does not have 3 colors.

Needs some serious amount of work? £5-£6k? ...

You really have no shame.

That is the original color of the engine bay and it does not have 3 colors.

Needs some serious amount of work? £5-£6k? ...

You really have no shame.

I can quite clearly see orange, blue and black in the engine bay, when it should all be blue. The car needs a full 'glass out' respray, probably taking back to metal, it has overspray everywhere which is going to need time, effort and money to put right. £5k to £6k is a conservative estimate to get it back to a nice stock condition. With all that work done, the car would be worth around £13k, so there's no way it can be worth more than £6k as it is.

You don't have to believe me, take it to a trader like SRD or Whifbitz and price up the work. It will be more than I've estimated to be done properly.

I can quite clearly see orange, blue and black in the engine bay, when it should all be blue. The car needs a full 'glass out' respray, probably taking back to metal, it has overspray everywhere which is going to need time, effort and money to put right. £5k to £6k is a conservative estimate to get it back to a nice stock condition. With all that work done, the car would be worth around £13k, so there's no way it can be worth more than £6k as it is.

You don't have to believe me, take it to a trader like SRD or Whifbitz and price up the work. It will be more than I've estimated to be done properly.

I agree too, you're looking at a fortune to get that back into a condition that warrants the asking price. Yes it's an aerotop, but that's all it's got going for it.

Guest ryan2206

The orange is from the side panels, there is absolutely no orange 'IN' the engine bay. Side panels off and it is blue under.

The front part has been resprayed black and once again there is no black 'IN' the engine bay.

It seems like you know more about the car than myself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.