The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What alloys and size do you think these are

parm

Hi all,

Firstly apologies if this is your car but I found this picture via Google and you didnt want it posted.

I've seen this car and to me the stance and alloys look epic can someone tell me what alloys and sizes these are please? I was thinking of rota drift 18" 9"front 10.5 back but these look epic. I'd love to know what they are and the sizes please

Cheers

image.jpg

Just out of interest do the fronts catch at all? I'm having the lips taken of the arches but I was told 9 on the front would be max? Plus where did you order them from, I've tried wifbitz and they don't see to think those sizes are available? Thanks again

That explains it, I'm trying to get paid up but can't find the tab in my profile section to pay? I'll start a thread elsewhere

I think you click on

My profile then Settings and the it should be on the left My account, paid subscriptions