The mkiv Supra Owners Club

W58 gearbox + conversion parts

berg

Has fresh millers nxt competition oil in

You will get

W58 gearbox

TRD shifter (was never my cup of tea but certainly shortens gear throw thats for sure)

First section of prop

Clutch slave cylinder

Clutch master cylinder

Clutch line

Flywheel

Spec stage 2 clutch kit (less than 1k miles)

Spec stage 3 clutch disc on its own (less than 1k miles)

All associated nuts bolts etc

£900 for everything above

For a full conversion you will need to source a clutch pedal and a manual gear surround yourself, possibly a diff depending what you already have

Considering what these are selling for lately i feel price is good, clutches alone are nearly £400 worth

Collection only

• 1 month later...

You cheeky fecker! On the 26/7/16 you sent me this:

"Re: W58 Conversion

Hi mate when are you looking to collect the gearbox stuff?

Its off ready

Cheers"

So it's been 3 weeks. It took from the 30/6 when I first got in contact to the 26/7 for it to come off the car. Trying to get down 320 miles is no easy trek. If you want to relist it, that's fine, just send my deposit back and I'll just buy the cheaper one that Neil is selling.

30/6 when you first contacted me means absolutely naff all mate

You paid the deposit on 7th July

Yes i sent you that message on 26th July which was straight after my holiday, gearbox was removed just over a week after you paid deposit which was around 15th july, i was waiting for you to message me as most people collect fairly soon after paying a deposit

Since then ive been sending a message every week asking whats going on and how long it will be before you collect and i get a different excuse every time

Not once have you messaged me regarding it, youve only replied to my messages

Anyway i mentioned to you in a message yesterday i dont mind holding stuff but i dont have the space to hold it forever and i also mentioned in the same message i will have to offer it back up for sale as i need it out the way

So it cant come as a surprise to you, you were aware

Plus i also replied yesterday to you and offered to send by courier at you're own expense

Have you replied to me?

No

Plus now you're blaming it on the distance being the issue, a few weeks ago you were blaming it on trying to sell parts to fund it

In the meantime ive missed weeks of potential interest from others and turned down other interest for it to just sit there for god knows how much longer

I think it's best you sell it on to one of your other interested parties then. Yes it's been just over 3 weeks since the box was off, I don't pass your door daily unfortunately. Yes you did message me last night, I read it this morning, also read this post, figured I'd reply here.

I think it's best you sell it on to one of your other interested parties then. Yes it's been just over 3 weeks since the box was off, I don't pass your door daily unfortunately. Yes you did message me last night, I read it this morning, also read this post, figured I'd reply here.

For the record it was removed 37 days ago which is a bit more than 3 weeks i think mate

Unfortunately other interested parties have sourced elsewhere now

As i said ive turned others away, lost sales, been messed around and now you expect your deposit back

Anyways im not here to argue i just want to sell this and not be messed around its not too much to ask surely

Yes and in that message it stated im going to have to sell this on again as im getting grief about it being in the way and cannot wait any longer

You then replied about courier, which i responded

Like i said you were made aware this was going to happen

You messaged me at 18:20 last night, then at 8:30 this morning put it back up for sale. Make up your mind.

As for your 37 days ago removal, sorry, I'm not physic. you didn't tell me until the 26th.

I told you when you paid deposit on 7th it would be removed in a weeks time did i not??

No psychic powers needed unless im dumb

As i hadnt heard from you since deposit was paid, i decided to message when i got back on 26th

And since then ive been the one doing the chasing you havent once messaged me to update whats going on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.