The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2001 'Y' Quicksilver NA Auto.

Jezz

Now selling due to possible house move.

3.0 NA Auto in 1B9 Quicksilver.

Genuine 2001 'Y' Plate.

Facelift car with full late facelift cloth interior in fantastic condition.

Mileage shows at 100600, was 64000km on import which was genuine certified mileage, so has now covered 75000 miles in total.

Mot expires in September 2016.

Regular oil and filter changes.

Car is in Northants NN14.

Totally stock mechanically, only mods are BC coilovers and Rota wheels, stock spoiler removed with holes filled and genuine Ridox carbon lip spoiler fitted.

Good bits:

Bone stock mechanically even down to exhaust, and clearly still has all its ponies! Really pulls well for an NA. Silky smooth and a lovely tight drive. I've just done a full brake pad change, and 2 new front tyres.

Car was fully resprayed last year back to its original colour. Japanese owner had painted it in stock red. Was a lovely paint job, but I wanted it painted back to its original colour. Had a gearbox replacement earlier this year due to a disappearing overdrive. Been faultless since.

Bad bits:

Small Car park dent on drivers door, few stone chips, and the odd blemish due to it being my daily drive come rain or shine. Still the odd small trace of the red paint but nothing that a touch up brush wouldn't sort. (This is being really picky, i'm talking inside the door handle when you pull it etc)

I imported this myself in 2014 as an undamaged honest low mileage car. As above, it was painted in stock Toyota red in Japan, and I had it painted back to its stock 1B9 colour last year. It has been my daily driver since import hence the 30k in 2 years. Its a joy to drive, and I don't particularly want or need to sell it, so only sensible offers please. I believe its priced reasonably for its age and condition.

PRICE: £4495

I'm also selling a full W58 manual conversion with LSD and Spec stage 3+ clutch in parts for sale. I will do a deal on the car and the conversion £5495.

Pics to follow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.