The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supras, all getting parked up

rider

According to the 'how many left' website half of Supra's of all vintages are now on SORN. As we are in the middle of the summer then you'd have to assume that the SORN figure is at its seasonal lowest. That's a lot of cars being parked up. It probably in many ways reflect my own ownership over 18 years. Originally the only car running 12k miles a year, now one of many cars pushing a few hundred miles a year. Don't think I'll ever SORN it though as cars tend to survive better if they are driven regularly.

If you go back a couple of years ago the SORN ratio was more like 1 in 3.

Supras have become that whole internet sensation for being the 1000hp kings. I bet anything there are alot of knobs people out there who bought supras to build becuase of this and didnt even like them before for what they look like etc and have them off road while building them. Thats my take. :D

Here is mine where it has sat for 2 years lol

Im getting new wheels for it and have sold my current ones so it has sat on OEM wheels since then. I just cant seem to pull my finger out to get it sorted lol

I blame my bike as that's all I want to do when it comes to the weekend

Mine will be on the sorn list of shame for this month. Then a spa day at the Lexus dealership to give my V8 a good going over, followed by an ecu debug pampering of a few niggly errors a soldering iron should sort. Then onto the next outrageous expense of some designer custom wheels.

Mines currently off the road while I carry out some work on it. Hasn't moved in a couple of months, but I haven't SORN it. I agree that I probably wouldn't SORN it, just so that I could start it up and take it out once a month or something to keep it running well.

Here is mine where it has sat for 2 years lol

Im getting new wheels for it and have sold my current ones so it has sat on OEM wheels since then. I just cant seem to pull my finger out to get it sorted lol

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/mplavery/0ad3e625c96dc1e9f58bc224d841e665_zpsdwitudjw.jpg

I blame my bike as that's all I want to do when it comes to the weekend

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/mplavery/9e134081d5dacc39266329ec165c52d1_zps9uljjjav.jpg

I'll take it off your hands