The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA Supra

broomie

Hi.

I'm going to be advertising my NA Supra in the next day or so (pics to follow at weekend when I've taken them). I won't clutter your thread with all the info, but in essence it's a 1994 (M reg) import, silver, auto. 111k km (69k miles). Mainly standard with a few mods, OEM body kit, 11 months MOT, drives like a dream, lots of paperwork. I won't pretend it's perfect, hey it is 22 years old and travelled half way across the world, but it is genuine, straight and mechanically sound. I'm the 2nd UK owner (imported in 2002) and have owned it since 2012. I'm in East Yorks. Feel free to PM if you want more info etc. This car is a joy and I don't think I'll own another which makes me smile so much.

This is a very reluctant sale and only happening because it's time I got a more sensible daily (I'll regret it I know :()

Cheers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.