The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cusco 5 Point Roll Cage with additional Rear Brace

Richie_k83

Up for sale I have my Cusco Safety 21 Roll Cage as I am looking to fit a bigger cage.

This is a 5 Point, Steel, Bolt in Cage with an additional rear Brace added on.

This has only been in the car for around 11x months.

RRP on this would be just over £600 including the additional Brace.

I am asking £400 ono

I can ship at the buyers expense, but collection is preffered.

PM for more info.

If this is the one I saw in the car on your drive the other night, its very nice. If I didn't have one from the group buy already, then I would be very tempted with this. GLWS.

Thats the one dude, you sure you done need another...? :)

In the second photo it's a bit hard to gauge as the seat has been removed, but does the pipe sit above or behind the drivers head?

It all depends on how far back you have the seat.

For me, it is just behind the headrest (I'm 5ft9), it does come with FIA approved Cage padding for the hoop above your head also.

In the second photo it's a bit hard to gauge as the seat has been removed, but does the pipe sit above or behind the drivers head?

New snaps added, gives a better idea of its location above the drivers seat, that is with the seat pretty much all the way back

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.