The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jspec brakes and Side pods/plastics

chrex

Evening all,

Right i've got some bits that I'm looking to move on, details and prices below.

Side pods Sold , skirt plastics - Sold Still. Hockey sticks sold,

These are in good condition, most of the pop clips are still there but a couple are missing. Photos can do the talking. Can post at additional cost.

J-Spec front brakes - £40

Recently removed from my supra after i upgraded to LS400 pots. One appears to be fairly new, the other more than likely original. Pads were dead but discs still have loads of life left with minimal lip, rust is just surface as it was raining when i took them off last week. Also have backing plates from the pads. Not really wanting to post these but will do if necessary and it will likely be circa £20.

Any questions, give me a shout. Likely to be open to reasonable offers :)

Cheers, Chris

Would you sell the front and rear arch trims separately?

I was hoping to shift them as a onner to be honest - just because i know the value as a job lot. Unsure what i would expect to get for items individually...

I was hoping to shift them as a onner to be honest - just because i know the value as a job lot. Unsure what i would expect to get for items individually...

Well I would be interested in the side vents if you were to sell him the hockey sticks, wouldn't leave much then.

Well I would be interested in the side vents if you were to sell him the hockey sticks, wouldn't leave much then.

Right okay...well im happy with that. Now just gotta work out what they are worth individually then...

Ok guys, prices as follows.

Would you sell the front and rear arch trims separately?

Arch trims will be £30

Side pods are £60

I would be interested in the black sill trims

Sill trims £20

Postage, as stated in OP is extra.

Let me know - payment through direct bank transfer if possible please, PM me.

Cheers, chris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.