The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sparco Harness Bar

Sharpie

Sparco Harness Bar for 1993-98 MKIV Supra [Fitting instructions included - Installation is easy, as you use 6 bolts already in your car :)

Sparco Fire Extinguisher 2lb (Hand Held) [This is filled with dry powder already]

Sparco Fire Extinguisher Mount for Sparco Harness Bar

Sparco 3" Shoulder and lap pull down belts

Cost me over £700 + Shipping from USA from Dusty at MVP.

I had the bar resprayed by Toyota in (202) to match my car and it's still in excellent condition. I was slowly building a road/track car but, kid's came along.

Hardly used at all, still like new, never used on a track. Some small surface scratches on the Sparco Fire Extinguisher after the last house move.

(SOLD)Price £300 + P&P (This will be £18-22 due to size, weight and value for a tracked shippment within the UK)

If you need bigger, better or more detailed photo's please PM me. (Photo's taken on the red blanket are from last week, the others are older)

Thanks

Pete

Disclaimer: Buyer assumes all risks associated with motorsport/installation/use of purchased items. Sparco's guidance it to replace belts every 2yrs (which has now expired) or after a severe collision. The price above includes the belts at a cost of £0

Can I ask very cheekily for you to hold this for a couple of days while I try get my money back from Funky Power. I've wanted one of these for ages and literally decided last week to order an NRG one, which when I tried to fit it doesn't fit correctly. Even happy to pay a deposit.

Can I ask very cheekily for you to hold this for a couple of days while I try get my money back from Funky Power. I've wanted one of these for ages and literally decided last week to order an NRG one, which when I tried to fit it doesn't fit correctly. Even happy to pay a deposit.

I have already enquired and asked for payment details mate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.