The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AVS Model 7 Wheels 18 staggered 8.5/9

zedhex

SOLD!

Hi folks, I have a set of rare AVS Model 7 18" alloy wheels. These are quite possibly the prettiest wheels I have ever seen on a car - the design is just timeless.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212778[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212779[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212780[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212781[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212782[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212783[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212784[/ATTACH]

The fronts are ET35 8.5" wide and the rears are ET40 9" wide. The fronts have a decent pair of Goodyear F1 235/40 tyres with about 5mm of tread left on them. The rears have a set of barely legal Falken 255/40 tyres on.

That's the good part. The bad part is that there are a couple of scratches and chips on the front passenger side wheel:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212785[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212786[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212787[/ATTACH]

The rest are in better shape with just minor surface scratches that would probably polish out.

They don't fit over big brakes without spacers, but I have set of custom made alloy spacers with built-in spigots which will sort that - I will be posting them up separately.

I would normally be keeping these, but I really needed more rubber on the road, so these have been replaced with a set of wider wheels.

I am looking for £450 for them, but open to decent offers.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.