The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello and kind greetings from Holland

Roelezz

Hello fellow Supra forum members and readers,

I am Roel Spierenburg from the Netherlands and have been using the Supra forum for quite some time.

Originally to buy/search for honest, good, Supra's or parts. The story is that is have first came in contact with the Supra when I bought a Supra from a fellow Dutchman in 2010. The Supra had my interest after seeing the original 'Fast and the Furious' and from watching the Japanse 'Best Motoring' videos. The Supra which I bought from the fellow Dutchman was in many ways crap. I was not that wise or acquainted with cars at that time, so I didn't see the Supra was an ex-collision vehicle. Anyways, I patched the car up for the time being and it was sold some time later to someone who intented to make the Supra (like) 'new'. According to the photo's he really succeeded :) After that I bought a black Supra from a member from this forum and that probably was around 2012. That was a great, stunning looking Supra. I sold it after one + year because I was using it as my daily to work everyday, but with the 3 litre inline six (NA) and the automatic transmission it was becoming to expensive unfortunately. One and a half year later I saw the 'loan' Supra from Supra tuner SRD and bought this! (still many thanks Lee) It was amazing with the stock lsd and it was my first manual Supra. I had lots of fun with it but decided to sell it a year later because I got a company car (Toyota Auris Hybrid) and I had very limited parking space for two cars. Now I drive a Peugeot 308 company car and am looking for a nice twinturbo as the weekend car. I can finally afford this now and have the required parking space (heated garage).

The other cars that I have owned in the past were only Honda's.

Mostly Civic coupe's (with the sohc vtec engines), one hatchback and a sedan. I should not forget the Prelude 2.2 vti (5th gen) with the amazing 4ws.

I will upload some photo's of all the Supra's/Honda's later.

Kind Greetings from the Netherlands!

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've had a great past with Supras and hopefully you will be able to fill that gap in your garage. There are several nice Supras for sale on the forum including mine - and she speaks Dutch and would love to stay in a heated garage!

:)

Good luck with the search!