The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Samsung Galaxy A5, SIM FREE (nearly new)

jamesmark

Hi all

Selling my Dad's Samsung Galaxy A5, it is only only 3 months old. Selling as he sadly passed away on 1st June :(

It is in as new condition, screen is perfect and will come with hard rubber type case. It is also SIM FREE as my dad bought it outright, I have had an EE and 3 sim in it and both worked perfectly. Also comes with original box.

It does not have the lead or plug as I left them with my mum who has same phone, but comes fully charged and you can pick a lead up from £1 shop (Micro or Mini USB I think they are called), no headphones either, as I do not know if they came with them, besides 2nd hand heads phones is just all types of wrong.

Blurb on the phone HERE, they get an amazing review and are roughly £200 new.

Looking for £125 posted, which will be bog standard 1st class post or £132 special delivery. Which is a lot cheaper that what they are on eBay from what I have seen.

Or cash on collection/bank transfer. I will only accept PayPal as a gift so I do not pay fees.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.