The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6 Speed Manual - preferably facelift and either BPU or Single

m4dsup

Expect to pay around £15k-£17k for a good Stock/BPU TT6spd, maybe even more for a low mileage example like the one below.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...on/5813160?v=c

This one would get my money though, great TT6 for the money :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?334283-1996-Facelift-TT6-Gunmetal-440bhp

This one from Jurgen looks great, JM Imports are a trader on the forum and very well respected by all.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...16/5603465?v=c

UK specs are indeed rarer and very hard to come by.

Expect to pay north of £25k for a well setup single manual, especially with new tech.

Thanks for detailed reply Greg. That is exactly my understanding.

I've been watching the supra market closely and I've seen the supply seemingly just dry up. Missed out on some superb cars over the years too but other commitments got in the way.

I am familiar with JM and I know Jurgen. I've seen the stock 1999 vvti he has listed for 17k which is appealing but funnily enough cheekymoneky's car is what I'm hoping to view and potentially buy today. I joined up last night and have shot a pm over to him. Hopefully he's available and we can work out a deal.

Sorry if I missed it, what's your budget? If you had a decent budget I'm sure you could persuade someone to sell up, even if it's not for sale. At the end of the day, everything is for sale for the right price!

I don't think he's after a Cadburys bar with wheels...:p

Sorry if I missed it, what's your budget? If you had a decent budget I'm sure you could persuade someone to sell up, even if it's not for sale. At the end of the day, everything is for sale for the right price!

£20k for the right car I guess. That doesn't mean that I will overpay though. Unfortunately I am finding that some owners are very much over valuing their cars. Happy to hear from anyone as I may buy a lower value car if the price is right but I keep getting offered early cars that need bodywork and repairs, have high mileage and yet the asking price is right up there.

£20k for the right car I guess. That doesn't mean that I will overpay though. Unfortunately I am finding that some owners are very much over valuing their cars. Happy to hear from anyone as I may buy a lower value car if the price is right but I keep getting offered early cars that need bodywork and repairs, have high mileage and yet the asking price is right up there.

Prices are on the rise with the supra, my brothers been looking at them and your looking at 4/6 grand for a good n/a I remember 3 years ago you could get a n/a for 2k TT for 5k. Good luck with the hunt am sure you will find the right one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.