The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Body shop recommendations - Bournemouth & Poole

PaulD76

Any recommendations for a good body shop in Bournemouth and Poole?

Finally giving my Supra some TLC after a few years of neglect. New facelift headlights ordered & getting alloys refurbished hopefully in the next few weeks. That just leaves a couple of items on the body work id love to get fixed! (rust bubbles on the tagra top and some general paint work on the body).

Thanks in advance!

Paul

Hi Hitbox Junkie, mine is RSP.. it's been off road for the past few years so you won't have seen it about much..occasionally spotted up by the hospital or occasionally down by Poole Quay :) .. I used to see a lovely Supra up in the sunseeker car park but not recently.

Ok.. always thought it looked a pretty nice Supra!

I think there used to be a bus driving Supra owner in Poole also, as one time a bus driver jumped out of his fully loaded bus to give me a MKIV Supras owners club card!! (which still sits in my glove box). Still one of my funniest Supra moments! That must have been 4-6 years ago In Parkstone highstreet :D No idea what the passengers thought..

I think there used to be a bus driving Supra owner in Poole also, as one time a bus driver jumped out of his fully loaded bus to give me a MKIV Supras owners club card!! (which still sits in my glove box). Still one of my funniest Supra moments! That must have been 4-6 years ago In Parkstone highstreet :D No idea what the passengers thought..

Hahahaha Brilliant. Do you know who it was?