The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aristo 161 mk2

Guest ZabbyAristo

Guest ZabbyAristo

Hi guys names zabby from Scotland I own a toyota aristo mk2 in the process of a single turbo gtx3582r it's almost finished due to get mapped on the 28th june on a haltech sport 2000 @ wgt auto development well that's if the garage decided to get the remaining work done been having issues along with the car being with him for a year now.....

Also own a celica GT4 st205 (I call it a baby 4wd supra 😂) mx5 drifting fun and a e46 330d for a daily run about...

Any questions about car fire away hopping this is a nice friendly forum along with alot help 😂 😂

Guest ZabbyAristo

Spec list off the top my head

Gtx3582r

Top feed 900cc injectors

K&N cone 260mm

Fpr

Apexi fmic

Fuel pump in process!

3"down pipe

Haltech sport 2000

Inovvate wide ban gauge

Defi water,fuel pressure, exhaust temp gauges

Cusco front rear swap bars

Arc rear canccel bar

Mc bob traction controll delete

Rear upper drift work arms

Cusco 2way diff

Pollybush front controll arm (banana arm)

Mishimoto autobox cooler

18" staggerd sport wheels

The angle of your compressor housing is strange, is there no room to rotate it on the aristo so your boost pipe runs under rather than over.

First thing I thought when I saw it (Rotate Compressor Housing).

Cool project :thumbs:

Guest ZabbyAristo

Yeh just somthing diffrent with the housing rock on I am a member in club aristo as you will know their isn't much happning in their lol...

Yeh just somthing diffrent with the housing 😁 rock on I am a member in club aristo as you will know their isn't much happning in their lol...

I thought there was another zabby turned up.

Yeah it's extremely quite over there, has been for ages. Hoping it's not the beginning of the end.

Guest ZabbyAristo

nope am the one and only zabby ☺ can't wait for it to be mapped so excited lol been waiting along time......

Any one wanna take guesses what it will make on the dyno?

�� �� nope am the one and only zabby ☺ can't wait for it to be mapped so excited lol �� �� been waiting along time......

Any one wanna take guesses what it will make on the dyno?

Not sure on the limits of the auto box on Aristo's but I'd say that'll be your limiting factor (depends on your fuel pump too). So I'll go for 500-550hp :D

Welcome to the club :)

Guest ZabbyAristo

Yup the downside defo is the autobox I have a spare one so means I can play about with this one ☺ defo will need to look into a better autobox at sompoint and no am not going manual

Yeh just somthing diffrent with the housing �� rock on I am a member in club aristo as you will know their isn't much happning in their lol...

its quiet over there because most people only pop on to ask whats wrong with their cars then disappear. If people stay clear because its quiet its not going to get any more active. Try popping on more and contributing more . Forum members have a huge influence on activity !

and also 535bhp

Edited by kwalker705 (see edit history)

Guest ZabbyAristo

Very true Keith my aristo been off the road for over a year now should be running soon hopfully you will see more of me soon...