The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just a quick hi

stevegti2

hi all I am Steve from the London area recently bought a black n/a manual and am loving it despite it needing a bit of work to get perfect which someone also recently keyed :( joys of London !. I will share some of my work on the forum when i get round to doing some and am always on the look out for parts :)

and of course this post would be useless without pics

the bbs wheels are on it and staying now as there more to my taste

thank you

1530475_10208499618550070_4003308033830461372_n.jpg

10675523_10208391767293856_3976754253242829990_n.jpg

13007114_10208752072621264_2136513373392727019_n.jpg

Hi Steve and welcome to the forum. :thumbs:

Are the DC5 and E92 M3 yours as well?

If you become a paid club member you will gain access to the 'Classifieds' section of the forum as well, in which you can gather parts galore! There are always plenty of bits available!

thanks the dc5 is currently on my ramp for a gearbox rebuild /clutchand the e92 was on it a few weeks ago for a snapped differential (its supercharged) but neither are mine! They are friends of mine.The swift gti in pic 3 rolling shell however is mine. had one as a first car had 15 in total really love them. :). I also have a AWD swift gti and a people carrier i paid 100 quid for to move rubbish in lol i also have a accord euro R wich is for sale as i have just started my own garage/fab shop hence not throwing all my moneys at the supra straight away.