The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sigma s30 alarm system help!

Guest rluffy

Guest rluffy

Hi guys, hoping someone can help me pretty desperately.

As of the last 2 days ive been made aware of the sigma alarm system purely as its been going off!

The battery slowly drained whilst i was working on the car, the car wouldnt start due to this. So i locked the car up (by the key) and was going to jump it thr following morning.

When i unlocked the car to open the bonnet, the alarm went off crazy and hasnt stopped since.

-with my sigma system i have to enter a 4 digit code before each start to disable the immobiliser, but the system seems to have shut down completely and the 2 sigma fobs i have never seemed to have work previously so they dont respeond to the system.

I have taken the plug out of the siren to prevent annoyed neighbours and a headache, but the hazards are still flashing and the sigma receiver box is clicking on the relay. the click and flashing last for approx 15 secs, dies off for 5secs and repeats.

( i have found a code used to re-register the sigma fob, but the keypad doesnt seem to want to know, possibly due to the system being on lock down???

1 fob lights up, the other doesnt.

If anyone has any idea i would be grateful appreciative.

For the record i havent tried charging the car battery as now ive gone back to it after a day, the stereo has come on etc.

Please help!! [emoji31] [emoji31] [emoji31]