The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra production numbers

monkey3

So I'll start with what I do know...

This site explains the Japanese version production figures broken down by month and year:

http://mkiv.supras.org.nz/specs.htm

However, I've been searching for a few days now and I can't find these same figures broken down by any other factors.

I'm sure I read somewhere that there were only 68 manual tt Supras made in 2002 but I can't find any documentation to back that up.

Any ideas?

I don't mind working it out if there were raw data to work it out from but I can't find didly squat.

Any ideas?

that website should help you out for raw data and by using that website http://mkiv.supras.org.nz/specs.htm you can work out how many tt manuals per month were made in the last year but it will be time consuming I worked out from it in the last month july of 2002 almost all the cars were tts, a lot of them manuals including 1 rz with the paint code 3p0 and also an rzs in 576

Is JZA80R-ALPVZW any use?

Thanks but not quite, that's the model code.

The number I'm after is the vin / frame number and looks something like this:

JZA80-0001598

OR

JZA80-1001598

If it's your car, it may be better to pm it to me (not exactly sure why but it feels like a sensible thing to do).

Edited by monkey3 (see edit history)

that website should help you out for raw data and by using that website http://mkiv.supras.org.nz/specs.htm you can work out how many tt manuals per month were made in the last year but it will be time consuming I worked out from it in the last month july of 2002 almost all the cars were tts, a lot of them manuals including 1 rz with the paint code 3p0 and also an rzs in 576

Thanks.

I've "found" the data for all US and JDM cars, it's just the other data I'm missing as I don't know the format of the UK / other country vin numbers.

Thanks but not quite, that's the model code.

The number I'm after is the vin / frame number and looks something like this:

JZA80-0001598

OR

JZA80-1001598

If it's your car, it may be better to pm it to me (not exactly sure why but it feels like a sensible thing to do).

No not mine, I picked it up off Toyodiy.com as i thought it may have helped. You are right regarding posting up of VIN numbers though :thumbs:

No not mine, I picked it up off Toyodiy.com as i thought it may have helped. You are right regarding posting up of VIN numbers though :thumbs:

Well thanks, I thought I was on to something using it but it's just not going to work out unfortunately.

However, a kind uk owner has offered me theirs to try to help with the data gathering.