The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Varis Fibre-glass bonnet in brilliant condition - £350

Loomie

I've recently switched back to a stock bonnet and so have my Varis bonnet available for sale. This is the non-carbon fibre version.

This bonnet is in great condition and in RSP Blue, has two bonnet catches fitted and is collection only from CM5 9NW at the bodyshop in Ongar. If required i can also have it painted at your cost but get in contact if you want this and i can arrange through the bodyshop.

The bonnet looks great and adds a really aggressive look to the car - who ever gets it will love it.

I'm looking for £350 for it - i've tried to find prices for this and it doesn't seem to be available from anywhere online - the closest i found was on RHD japan for about £1,000 (converted from Yen) for the Carbon Fibre version so i think this is fair - it really is in brilliant condition.

Pics below...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212531[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212532[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212533[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212534[/ATTACH]

and here's a pic of the bonnet when it was on my car...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212535[/ATTACH]

Good luck and thanks!

Loomie

Hi Buddy i'm interested, where in London are you as I am based in NW.

Hi, The bonnet is at the bodyshop based in Ongar - the post code is CM5 9NW. It not very far, about 30 mins off the M11.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

This the bonnet I need for my supra. Why you so far away

Thats a shame - it really is a great bonnet in great condition - where are you based? There are ways of having it delivered but you'd have to arrange and deal with that. I'd be happy to wrap it for you if you did decide to proceed.

Looms

I'm up in Glasgow mate. I have full ridox kit (minus arches just now) this would be a perfect finishing touch. Wish you were closer. Lol.

Thats a shame bud!

- - - Updated - - -

Now sold pending collection tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.