The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Crash near Wolverton, Milton Keynes

Tsia

If it is there are a lot of rare and now very expensive parts on it. V160, big diff, uprated clutch, Apexi ECU (Mapped by 2bar tuning), Boostlogic exhaust, retrimmed interior, full Focal sound system, etc. 36k spend on it during my time with it, the next owner (Darren) spent at least 10k and then further owners down the line someone put naff body mods on it

Quote on FB says "He hit the roundabout, cleared the tree and the road and rolled it."

Wolverton doesn't have a great deal of roundabouts, so I'm trying to use Google Maps to check the area out :D

Edit: got it. The flats in the background are clearly a new development and match the ones in this 'area'. This is most likely the roundabout where he lost it.

https://goo.gl/maps/3DFmHWvUR122

Edited by Tsia (see edit history)

Tsia, do you have a link or group where this was shared on FB? I'll be gutted if it's my old car

Afraid not, it was a series of comments on a friend's post which I don't think are public. All the information about the crash that was on the post I've relayed here. If I hear anything, I'll post it up here.

E: I've popped up a message asking for the reg plate if the guy knows it.

Edited by Tsia (see edit history)

Tsia, do you have a link or group where this was shared on FB? I'll be gutted if it's my old car

Hate to say but I'm pretty sure I bought your old weds wheels off that car just before he sold it. Heathen put a set of those bk's on it. (same as in the picture)

The body kit fits exactly with what i remember too :( trying to find the member I got the wheels off of now but cant find the thread.

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)