The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Volks Te37 wheel fitment information needed.

Dim Sum

You going new ie can order what you like or are you considering a use set?

Stock 17's are 8" front 9.5" rear. Generally widths wise people go for between that and 9" front 10" rear.

People don't tend to stick to the stock widths or offset because they often want wider rubber but also want to 'fill the arches' as the stock wheels sit in the arch which is out of fashion/looks pants to some.

So with filling the arches in mind, once people decide on the widths they then need to decide on offsets, stock are 50, as you come down in offset so the wheel sticks out further from the hub and so fills the arch 'better'.

A 10" rear wheel will already stick out a quarter of an inch more than a stock 17" wheel, I think sensible non wheel arch rolling offsets are in the 40's as you go into the 30's you are moving into arch work territory.

Personally if I wanted to go wider than stock rubber I'd be looking at 8.5" and 10" with 42-45mm offset but that's being unconcern re the look, others I'm sure can advise on that if you want that too.

Nice choice of light wheels by the way!