The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Carpet for Supra required.

C33JAY

I am having my Red Supra re trimmed by Gibson & Boyne and due to the colour change I need to change my Tan carpet which is in very good nick for equally good nick Black to match the Black & Red leather I will be having on the seats.

Toyota want nearly a Grand hence this request !

I would advertise my Tan carpet but my membership has not come through yet therefore do not have access.

Is it worth me trying the Breakers yards or does anyone know of someone breaking a Supra with Black interior ? I know its a chance in a million but dont ask dont get :o)

Thanks for any replies :o)

Chris

I've got a spare black carpet. I picked it up a few months ago and was going to put it in my RZ but I'm going to sell the car now so I guess I could sell the carpet seperately.

It's in very good condition. No ciggy burns and no wear at all as far as I can see. It came from a crashed 30,000 mile 98 VVTi.

I'd want £250 + P&P for it though.

Thanks for the replies and dyeing it ! thanks for that will keep it in mind .........................................

250 squid sound dear although would not usually have any idea what value you would place on carpet for any motor, only that Gibson & Boyne have price similar quality carpet New fitted for 400 squid hence my comments.

Thanks anyway I will see how I get on and if you still have yours and im still in the market I will be in touch

Thanks again :o)

Chris

My train of thought is New 4 400 squid or 2nd hand for 250 squid... i might want to go for the latter option becasue I would want to save more money, but appreciate you guys have more in experience in this than I.

afterall I used to drive Jags .....no comments please lol

My train of thought is New 4 400 squid or 2nd hand for 250 squid... i might want to go for the latter option becasue I would want to save more money, but appreciate you guys have more in experience in this than I.

afterall I used to drive Jags .....no comments please lol

TBH, the new carpet price of £400 from G&B is very good :thumbs: Especially when you consider the cost of the new one from Mr T

250 squid sound dear

Hi Chris

Yeah, you're right, it's not cheap. :D I just pulled that figure out of the air seeing as it's around ¼ of the price of a new one.

TBH, I wasn't thinking of selling it until I saw this thread and I'll be happy to keep it as a spare one for my RZ-S

I'd go for the £400 G&B one if I was you. They're top blokes and will do you a great job.

Good luck mate.