The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full active spoiler kit

safcdixon

As title full active kit forsale, spoiler blade, blade arm, active undertray, motor, ecu, switch etc only bits missing are the bolts themselves

Note the active spoiler blade has holes in it where it was attached to my bumper lip years ago, also has a couple of splits albeit small and some plank painted over the dash switch years ago because he couldnt work out how to remove it (aye that was me :D)

Not exactly sure what these are worth these days so im open to offers as its massive and takes up quite abit of space

Will not post as its massive

As title full active kit forsale, spoiler blade, blade arm, active undertray, motor, ecu, switch etc only bits missing are the bolts themselves

Note the active spoiler blade has holes in it where it was attached to my bumper lip years ago, also has a couple of splits albeit small and some plank painted over the dash switch years ago because he couldnt work out how to remove it (aye that was me :D)

Not exactly sure what these are worth these days so im open to offers as its massive and takes up quite abit of space

Will not post as its massive

Are you sure you don't want to post?

Money waiting...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.