broomie

Make: toyota

Model: supra rz-s tt auto in 6no gunmetal

Year: 1996

Facelift: yes

Mileage: 76000miles

Tax remaining: (n/a)

MOT remaining: 5 months

Service history: part, some receipts for work and old mots etc.

Car's location: hertfordshire

Modifications: amber delete on front indicators and rear cluster

Good bits: great condition inside & out, runs perfectly, totally stock, has bimta form from import to verify mileage, stock amp & sub, even has stock toyota headunit still in place

new battery

new uk spec front discs, pads & pins

new jspec rear discs & pads

new toyo T1-S rear tyres

all fitted about 1500 miles ago

cam belt changed at 63k

has cat1 alarm (with cert)

Bad bits: roof has lacquer peel, front bumper has paint damage (see pics) been quoted £800 to get these sorted

cam cover gaskets could do with changing at some point, only slightly leaking

time clock does not work (prob just a fuse, never checked it)

wheels could do with a refurb, has no boot blind

air con needs re-gassing

Ive owned this car for 3 years, previously having an NA for 7yrs

Im only selling for financial reasons,

The car is well known on the forum and is as described

PRICE £9000 ovno

which i believe is a fair price taking into consideration the bits that need doing

Please PM for contact details

May take an NA as part ex

https://imageshack.com/user/brm914

Maybe worth getting it sorted first? Chuck the £800 repair on credit card and then once it's done it should go very quickly. Glws :thumbs:

/QUOTE]

This. Getting the paint sorted and wheels refurbed would attract more buyers I would of thought as it would be a clean stock car.

Some people just want to buy and drive it, not spend more money and time sorting bits out unfortunately.

GLWS.

Problem is you already advertised it for 8k in a

Previous sale thread and yes paint work is always an issue as it never stops at just the repair, this car is stunning and a real gem but if I was to buy I'd say 7k imo

Prices have increased since it was last advertised and if it was your car you would be asking for a premium price just like you do on the parts you sell. You can't have your cake and eat it!

7k in a market where some NA5's are almost priced that high?

I think his £9000 asking price is very fair.

^ This.

Also as JasonR24 said, consider spending a little £'s getting her in A1 condition and she should sell without a hitch.

Prices have increased since it was last advertised and if it was your car you would be asking for a premium price just like you do on the parts you sell. You can't have your cake and eat it!

So why is he not getting bashed for pricing his car in today's market then but I do ?

Also what kind of cake as I'm a fat and love cake ????

- - - Updated - - -

So why is he not getting bashed for pricing his car in today's market then but I do ?

- - - Updated - - -

sorry but at what point Lee do you think its appropriate to flood my for sale thread with your opinion of the current supra market values???

sorry but at what point Lee do you think its appropriate to flood my for sale thread with your opinion of the current supra market values???

Agreed. Some people.....

Worth every penny of £9k snd I would say more. Stunning car.

could a MOD please lock this thread

I've been a member of this club for 11 years and can deal with the banter etc.

I've seen for sale threads been ripped to pieces in the past but i didn't think it would happen to mine as I'm trying to sell a totally stock car at a good price.

But its happened and TBH i can't be bothered with it, ill sell it elsewhere.

so basically a totally stock 6no car, which is proper rare, has been pushed out the club by banter! well done fellas! :(

As someone who has been looking for a Supra for a while I can only say I am looking for a car that needs nothing done.Some people are talented mechanics who can resolve problems with cars cheaply, so they are your target sales group,I am not one of these,hence the reason I would not bid on this sale.I am sure however you will find the right buyer,glws:)

As someone who has been looking for a Supra for a while I can only say I am looking for a car that needs nothing done.Some people are talented mechanics who can resolve problems with cars cheaply, so they are your target sales group,I am not one of these,hence the reason I would not bid on this sale.I am sure however you will find the right buyer,glws:)

As above, no one has torn your for sale thread to pieces, well not us anyway. What I'm trying to say is I was looking for a long time and wanted a car I didn't want to have to do anything major to. If you want your car to sell then get it looking spot on with no problems and then you'll get more people interested. I guarantee it. Most people, especially those looking at these sorts of cars would rather pay more and get a car that's spot on, especially when we're talking nearly 10k.

I'm sure apart from the issues it's a great car but from my personal experience it would get more interest if it was spot on. Either way good luck with the sale and by no means am I trying to offend, I want to help :thumbs:

As above, no one has torn your for sale thread to pieces, well not us anyway. What I'm trying to say is I was looking for a long time and wanted a car I didn't want to have to do anything major to. If you want your car to sell then get it looking spot on with no problems and then you'll get more people interested. I guarantee it. Most people, especially those looking at these sorts of cars would rather pay more and get a car that's spot on, especially when we're talking nearly 10k.

I'm sure apart from the issues it's a great car but from my personal experience it would get more interest if it was spot on. Either way good luck with the sale and by no means am I trying to offend, I want to help :thumbs:

its not you jason

What I said was not banter just my opinion, I also said it was a stunning car did I not? End of the day sell it for what you want buddy and I'm sorry if what I said was taken the wrong way just funny how I get shit for selling a diff for current market value. People just have way to much time on there hands

Any ways again I'm sorry if my post came across rude or you felt I bashed your thread as that was NOT my intention at all mate

Dont be silly and sell cheap! Mine is also up for sale on this site and yes its up for a lot more than yours but i have had zero interest either i think the market is a tad quiet atm.

If you can hold out do as your cars easily worth what your asking.

Makes mine look overpriced

Dont be silly and sell cheap! Mine is also up for sale on this site and yes its up for a lot more than yours but i have had zero interest either i think the market is a tad quiet atm.

If you can hold out do as your cars easily worth what your asking.

Makes mine look overpriced ����

would love to mate, but i need it gone

Looks a great car this. I think 99% of Supra's will have things that need tidying, regardless of initial inspection. It comes with the territory of owning a 20 year old car. This looks very clean indeed and I am very surprised it hasn't gone yet. If I had the space I would be on this like a shot! GLWS

Looks a great car this. I think 99% of Supra's will have things that need tidying, regardless of initial inspection. It comes with the territory of owning a 20 year old car. This looks very clean indeed and I am very surprised it hasn't gone yet. If I had the space I would be on this like a shot! GLWS

cheers mate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.